DB error when opening in Chrome Incognito

Whenever I open up eccie.net in Chrome Incognito mode I get a DB error. Happens on multiple machines. No problem in regular Chrome mode.
  • YoHou
  • 12-27-2014, 10:23 AM
It happens a lot to me in chrome or firefox. happened when I wrote my review last night and cleared it, but I had backups made as I typed them.
I have frequently encountered a "database error" when using Chrome Incognito and the IE "In Private" mode. Does anyone have anymore information on this, i.e., is it an Eccie issue or something on my computer?

Thanks...
I've been having the same problem lately on my iPad. I spoke with a mod that said to clear the cookies and history but that did not help. The problem comes and goes.
I've been getting this issue for the last few days with FF in Private mode
we had a db error issue that the server host has tracked down for us, if, in the future, you experience this issue, please provide the follow info:

screenshot (if possible)
time and date
browser (w/details, privacy mode etc.)
forum
and whatever details may consider pertinent,,,

db errors are a bitch to track down as they are for the most part intermittent until they become a full time problem. Thanks for your attention to this and we appreciate any further input you can provide.
I too have had this issue . I used a site called -Is it down for just me are everyone . It came up down for everyone.
  • YoHou
  • 01-07-2015, 03:29 PM
To show you how fucked up eccie is do this.

next time you see a DB error click the link to email support and send whatever. It's going to bounce back because they don't have that email address set up.

It has nothing to do with your computer, browser, phone, or connection. The problem is on their end. Nothing we can do until they decide to get going on it and fix it.
Its not just here. At the same time 2 other sites i tried logging on too had there pages down 2
I've had happen nearly every day since New Years. It seems to happen to me starting around 12:30 am. I've used Chrome, FF, Yandex and the included Samsung browser on Tab android device with similar results.
It will surprise me if this transmits.

Happened to me this morning around 9:00 central time. Using an iPad. Using Safari browser. Privacy settings on Safari are set as do not track enabled and fraudulent website warning enabled.
I have a screenshot but not sure how to post it.
  • YoHou
  • 01-10-2015, 10:23 AM
Happened to me this morning around 9:00 central time. Using an iPad. Using Safari browser. Privacy settings on Safari are set as do not track enabled and fraudulent website warning enabled.
I have a screenshot but not sure how to post it. Originally Posted by Rock'er
yep, cleared my review two times before I could post it the 3rd time.

Go to www.imgur.com, upload your screenshot there, right click the image and copy image url/link location, come back here and click this icon and past the url in there.
Here is the screenshot of the error this morning.

Here is the screenshot of the error this morning.

Originally Posted by Rock'er
I get this almost everyday now. Usually switching between forums. It started when I would try to write a review and it would make me start over again writing the review.
Sucks...
  • YoHou
  • 01-10-2015, 06:40 PM
I get this almost everyday now. Usually switching between forums. It started when I would try to write a review and it would make me start over again writing the review.
Sucks... Originally Posted by Quentintime
use the browser addon called lazarus for firefox/chrome. it's a lifesaver because it saves whatever you type in any web forms in case of errors such as DB error we're seeing or if the power goes off.