Am I the one that remembers...

when D & T attracted a better class of hooker and john? Tell me someone else remembers better days?

This place is now officially a trailer park...
  • Old-T
  • 01-05-2015, 06:03 PM
I am more disappointed at the number of ads. I wish they would be kept in the local forums where they are supposed to be.
Yeah the ads are bad too...& serve no productive purpose for her business 99% of the time. She'd be better off spending her time participating in local discussion forums anyway.
Totally agree, atlcomedy! This forum used to have some class; these days, not so much. I don't see much difference between this and the other forums here.
...Tell me someone else remembers better days?... Originally Posted by atlcomedy
Ah, yes, I remember. We spent our time in the old HDH board answering the hundreds of posts like, "what makes a HDH?" and what our favorite wine was. I miss those days. Gentler times indeed.
What could be classier or more upscale than this ad?

If you crave attention & satisfaction from a true companion, please feel free to contact me! I am a seductive, young lady & I enjoy making you feel like a KING! All that I ask is that you be a respectful, polite gentlemen.
Im Independent & REAL !
Accurate & RECENT pics of myself!
never any drama, up-selling, or hassle...
INCALLS NOW Call or text me at<br>
316 7615423 serious inquires only!!420/Party/trucker Friendly!<br>
Skyla❤
My half hour donation is 120 Roses
Fh donation would be 185 Roses

Fetish Friendly Very Clean and upscale environment
Ill be waiting for your call ���� Originally Posted by Skydive90
when D & T attracted a better class of hooker and john? Tell me someone else remembers better days?

This place is now officially a trailer park... Originally Posted by atlcomedy
Perhaps... it is the DEFINITION of True Manhood that the Forum is lacking,
a Gentile Society is always a
Better Society:

Common Misconceptions:

The Cocky Braggart-
If you are Good at something, let people find out on their own.
No one appreciates the man who is always talking about his accomplishments.
Also, while CONFIDENCE is a Good thing, being cocky is not.
There are countless males here that have never learned the difference.

Characteristics of Manhood:

Having Character
-
CHARACTER is revealed through your actions, and therefore it Defines who you are.
You should not be concerned with how you act just around people, but how you Behave all the time.
CHARACTER is not something you turn On and Off depending upon whose Presence you are in.

I almost forgot... to address the Insult that is repeatedly hurled in my direction,
which is in fact a backward Compliment:

"I’ve heard a number of ASIAN WOMAN talk about the "Asian Secret”.
It seems that ASIANS will Age Effortlessly until they hit their early
60s
and even then visible signs of aging will never be very noticeable
(this is something I’ve been told by a number of Dermatologist and Plastic Surgeons)."
-Kate Christensen... VOGUE MAGAZINE

YES Alt
comedy... I DO remember the Better Days!!!

I promise class still lingers.
  • Old-T
  • 01-06-2015, 05:11 AM
I would guess many of us agree there are many posts that do not belong in this forum. The companion question is: how to change that?

Let me start by offering three steps:
1. We ignore posts and threads that better fit elsewhere
2. We petition the mods to help redirect those posts
3. We all work a bit harder at starting the kinds of threads we do prefer to see.

I am as guilty as any when it comes to slacking on #2 and #3, and will try to improve.

I remember them - London Rayne, Naomi, Nina, Ansley.....oh.....never mind....

This place is now officially a trailer park...

Yes but, it's a double-wide!! Originally Posted by atlcomedy
Those were the good ol' days....
... a better class of hooker and john? Originally Posted by atlcomedy
What...the...fuck does this mean?

This place is now officially a trailer park... Originally Posted by atlcomedy
Have you ever read the signs at a real beautyful park "leave it how you found it" or make it better.

I am more disappointed at the number of ads. I wish they would be kept in the local forums where they are supposed to be. Originally Posted by Old-T
I may lump you in with the other old farts in a sec, please don't take offense.

Yeah the ads are bad too...& serve no productive purpose for her business 99% of the time. She'd be better off spending her time participating in local discussion forums anyway. Originally Posted by atlcomedy
Its hard to keep the class with great minds like yours around, again sorry.

Totally agree, atlcomedy! This forum used to have some class; these days, not so much. I don't see much difference between this and the other forums here. Originally Posted by stimulatethemind
There are some really, really, smart hookers here. Oh, but your here too.

Ah, yes, I remember. We spent our time in the old HDH board answering the hundreds of posts like, "what makes a HDH?" and what our favorite wine was. I miss those days. Gentler times indeed. Originally Posted by JustCause
While there is still plenty of good very cheap wine( and always will). Your whining, how is it aging.

I promise class still lingers. Originally Posted by JayceeRivers
thank you for sharing and excuse the old guy smell in the room. Wow I love your style baby

Those were the good ol' days.... Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
That's yesterday when your old right, wtf. How old is the hobby?

I would guess many of us agree there are many posts that do not belong in this forum. The companion question is: how to change that?

Let me start by offering three steps:
1. We ignore posts and threads that better fit elsewhere
2. We petition the mods to help redirect those posts
3. We all work a bit harder at starting the kinds of threads we do prefer to see.

I am as guilty as any when it comes to slacking on #2 and #3, and will try to improve. Originally Posted by Old-T
Right with you on this T. Its about helping out not just remembering some old shit.
While I think very highly of some of you gentleman. I think a thread like this needs to go no further.

Instead how about a home improvement( eccie sites only) thread by invite only and see how that works. And do invite me?
  • Old-T
  • 01-06-2015, 08:12 AM
Having carefully read your litany three times now, I still do not comprehend your point, other than.... Well, I don't even comprehend an "other than" to start with.

Maybe your point is that there really shouldn't be such a forum. That is a POV. I don't happen to agree with it. And reading the stated purpose of this forum it does seem to have a different premise than others. Do you actually believe that some of the obviously locally-oriented ads should have been left in here? That they fit the stated theme?

Actually I think commentary/discussion about the topical bounds of this forum is quite appropriate to this forum. I believe there is a lot of gray, but I do believe there are topics best placed other places. If you point is more that all POSTERS have the right to post here, I completely agree with you. It should be about what they say, not who they are.
Actually I think commentary/discussion about the topical bounds of this forum is quite appropriate to this forum. I believe there is a lot of gray, but I do believe there are topics best placed other places. If you point is more that all POSTERS have the right to post here, I completely agree with you. It should be about what they say, not who they are.[/QUOTE]

Yes, sir.
What I'm trying to exemplify is that this here thread( opinion) is important. Does it need to start with an ignorant rant or with a sense of direction. Specifically coming from a lets say " homesteaders, old t's, wiseman, gentlemen". I look to thee for direction not mindless rants. Can you dig. There's plenty of ignorance no one needs to add if you know better.

Or am I jumping the gun, T.
  • Old-T
  • 01-06-2015, 10:23 AM
Is this really your definition of a rant?
I am more disappointed at the number of ads. I wish they would be kept in the local forums where they are supposed to be. Originally Posted by Old-T