This won't mean crap to most of you

But for me its a miracle.
I have 10 yrs clean and sober today!

Once a year I like to extend a hand out on the boards to everyone that thinks they may have a problem and would like to change.
Feel free to pm or call me if you need someone to talk to about getting help.
Having worked in drug and alcohol counseling in the past, I salute you. CONGRATULATIONS!
That IS fantastic! Congrats!
A great accomplishment.......because it's very hard to do. Every day can be a struggle.

CONGRATULATIONS!
I'll add my congratulations. You know, of course, that statistically what you've done is very rare. 10 years clean is quite an accomplishment to be celebrated. You mention that it won't matter to most people and perhaps you're right. But to anyone who has struggled with any substance or behavioral addiction, 10 years clean is a supreme victory.

I don't know you but feel a sense of pride for you. Way to go.
Congrats!
Congratulations stay strong.
WAY TO GO!!! One day at a time.
Congrats Y.. That is indeed an accomplishment!!
Fantastic! Well done lady.
I think it does mean alot. Congratulations.
Yes, kudos on such a strong commitment! Stay strong!
Y. We have never met, but I also want to congratulate you. It is such an accomplishment. I've never had the problems, but I had an uncle who died years ago on Skid Row on a Christmas morning. I always remember that telephone call.
You can rejoice, each day.
Congrats Y! ODAAT!
Having a sibling that just celebrated his 30 yr pin for clean and sober. I can't congratulate you enough. It's a struggle everyday and to make 10 yrs is a huge step. Hats off