Cold enough for ya?

My outside thermometer is reading a big fat 0
That's ZERO degrees!

My dog doesn't want to go outside, when I do get the beast on the leash I have to tug all the way out the door, down the front porch step and around the block to do the morning whizzzz
I have a cold so I haven't been going out for anything else but everyone I talk to just complains about how cold it is. I haven't gotten to try my new tires out on any snow but those of you who know me know I don't drive in snow anyway...

So to all you snow bunnies out there, what do you think of our current weather? Any fun plans for this snowy month?

I've been considering giving snowboarding another go, If I feel well enough to go with my friends I just might.
Hopefully it'll be more fun than the last time.

AAAAHHHHHhhhhhhhhh THUMP!
I guess you haven't been in a Jack Frost exercise in Alaska? It's warm out, compared too those Campouts!
I guess you haven't been in a Jack Frost exercise in Alaska? It's warm out, compared too those Campouts! Originally Posted by eaglehorse
Really? Could you see me trying any military type excercises?
I don't think so....Especially if they involve a lot of snow.

I did try a Polar Bear plunge once.

And only once.
Anybody check the forcast in Bulgaria?
I don't know what you are talking about... It's been 80 all week. Oh shit I forgot I'm on vacation on a tropical island. See if you guys can warm things up there before I get back.
I think I speak for everyone in the Burgh.

Fuckin FireFly
Amen Omg
I think. Have this on good authority, Tits, took the Bus to Key West, mile marker 1.
I don't know what you are talking about... It's been 80 all week. Oh shit I forgot I'm on vacation on a tropical island. See if you guys can warm things up there before I get back. Originally Posted by FireFly2003
Now that was just plain mean.......
According to Weatherbug, its up to 36 now.....That's a mini heat wave compared to what its been..
  • BSer
  • 01-11-2015, 03:07 PM
Yeah, 36! I just walked the dog and i only wore shorts and a T-shirt.
Warmed up just enough to make to yard a nice muddy mess.
Ahhhhh PA!
I got an outlaw that lives up there and he tells me it rains all the time there.
I don't think that is true cause it snows some of the time.

Weather in the small backwater town of Houston is 40 something with a lot of fog.
It was a crappy weekend with temps hovering in the low 40s and drizzling rain.
According to the forecast there's a have a heat wave coming to the "Burgh" this weekend.
Yeah a "heat wave"

With a high of 40.