THE BOB DYLAN INTERVIEW (WITH AARP).

One of the greatest talents of our time has given an unusually straightforward interview with the Association of the Advancement of Retired People (AARP, sarcasm alert!).

A good read. Here are some takeaway highlights:

1. On the chronic unemployment in urban America - "...Those people can all be working at something. These multi-billionaires can create industries right here in America. But no one can tell them what to do. God’s got to lead them."

2. On the government's role - ".."The government’s not going to create jobs. It doesn't have to. People have to create jobs..."

One of the greatest talents of our time has given an unusually straightforward interview with the Association of the Advancement of Retired People (AARP, sarcasm alert!).

A good read. Here are some takeaway highlights:

1. On the chronic unemployment in urban America - "...Those people can all be working at something. These multi-billionaires can create industries right here in America. But no one can tell them what to do. God’s got to lead them."

2. On the government's role - ".."The government’s not going to create jobs. It doesn't have to. People have to create jobs..." Originally Posted by Whirlaway
TrendingIdiot, are you trying to make the case that Bob Dylan is an expert on all things political?

Personally, I have always been a great fan of Bob Dylan's considerable musical talents.

That does not necessarily translate to Bob Dylan's politics.

One has nothing to do with the other. Duh!!!!!

What's next Trendy? Another "TRENDING" political update from Ted Nugent?

We all know how Trendy's oft repeated "TRENDING" updates have worked out in the past!
Are you talking about Born Again Bob, whir-LIE-turd? Maybe you ought to revisit some of his previous works, since you're now all in with Bob Zimmerman (or did you think he was kin to your hero Geoge Zimmerman?)

One of the fathers of modern protest music, shilling for billionaires in the name of God? The same poet who led a generation with songs like "Masters of War?"

Yep. You gotta serve somebody! I think we'll be looking at the relationship between your views and Dylan's and you can tell us where you really stand.

Shiiiiit... I bet old Zimmy is just trying to fuck Sarah Palin.

BTW -- Hey rio! You can read the rag (AARP) after you wipe with it!

Are you talking about Born Again Bob?

One of the fathers of modern protest music, shilling for billionaires in the name of God?

Yep. You gotta serve somebody!

Hey rio, would you wipe with that rag now?

Shiiiiit... I bet old Zimmy is just trying to fuck Sarah Palin. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Sociopathic Traits :
Sociopathy or antisocial personality disorder is defined as mental health condition in which a person has a long-term pattern of manipulating, exploiting, or violating the rights of others. There are many characteristic Sociopath Traits and the defining criteria are listed here.
Deflect away rio.

I just want to know if you followed the link to the story?

And, of course, would you wipe with that rag?
it just seems you have a complete, as opposed to me with only a partial, intransigence to anything other than that floating around in your reflexive dna.

do you realize how often you lash out for no good reason?
Nice meltdown Assup.

Looks like Dylan is a libertarian and AssUp can't stand it. Dylan's message has always been anti-authoritarian; seems to me he still is and hasn't changed a lick.

Dylan is (and always has been) no fan of the ruling class. Good on Bob.

If Dylan was a joiner (he isn't, he hates group think, and favors the individual) he would easily fit in at a Tea Party anti-tax party singing "you don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind is blowing".........

Oh yeah, I forgot to add....Dylan likes Texas and cowboys hats.....he has said so. I am thinking it has something to do with individualism and not collectivism.

http://www.aarp.org/entertainment/st...-magazine.html
Deflect away rio.

I just want to know if you followed the link to the story?

And, of course, would you wipe with that rag? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Sup ?
What are you talking about ? No deflection tactic here. I am intent on you getting the professional help that you need.
Why would you wish to belly crawl your way thru this life so filled with hatred and anger. Please get the help you need.
Hell, help us all by helping yourself.

Wheeeew.......... Idiots, they are among us !

(through) I know the correct spelling so you wont go unhinged again !
Nice meltdown Assup.

Looks like Dylan is a libertarian and AssUp can't stand it. Dylan's message has always been anti-authoritarian; seems to me he still is and hasn't changed a lick.

If Dylan was a joiner (he isn't, he hates group think, and favors the individual) he would easily fit in at a Tea Party anti-tax party singing "you don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind is blowing".........

Oh yeah, I forgot to add....Dylan likes Texas and cowboys hats.....he has said so. I am thinking it has something to do with individualism and not collectivism.

http://www.aarp.org/entertainment/st...-magazine.html Originally Posted by Whirlaway
TrendingIdiot, while on the subject of fraudulent threads, where's the MLK link stating that he actually "opposed illegal immigration," as you originally stated on July 8, 2014?
Nice meltdown Assup.

http://www.aarp.org/entertainment/st...-magazine.html Originally Posted by Whirlaway
That was a meltdown? Really? Ahhh. That's right, I exposed another of your little strategems. Glad you went back and edited your headline, whir-LIE-turd. God knows you wouldn't try to mislead anybody!

BTW -- why did you cut the part of my post about "Masters of War?"

And rio ... while I'm sure you've got a deep database of HMO mental health providers, all the "professional help" I need is easily found in the Austin forum, under Independent Reviews.
That was a meltdown? Really? Ahhh. That's right, I exposed another of your little strategems. Glad you went back and edited your headline, whir-LIE-turd. God knows you wouldn't try to mislead anybody!

BTW -- why did you cut the part of my post about "Masters of War?"

And rio ... while I'm sure you've got a deep database of HMO mental health providers, all the "professional help" I need is easily found in the Austin forum, under Independent Reviews. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Denial, a huge part of the illness.
Actually, rio, it's not!

De-Nile is in Egypt!

What illness are you diagnosing, Doc?
Good old Bob....
Attached Images File Type: jpg showbiz_bob_dylan_presidential_medal_of_freedom_2.jpg (190.6 KB, 34 views)
Actually, rio, it's not!

De-Nile is in Egypt!

What illness are you diagnosing, Doc? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

A little geographical humor instead of a foam over............
Well it is a start !