Ultrasubmissisve Providers who LOVE to have wrists and ankles restrained

I am interested in finding totally open, freespirited ultrasubmissive providers in Dallas or visiting Dallas who LOVE to have their wrists and ankles restrained above their head so their legs are spread eagle and then have the guy or guys play with them with his tool as well as his toys. No pain, just pleasure. Can also blindfold them and put in a ball gag but that is optional as I know a lot of ultrasubmissive gals dont like the ball gag.
Read my review of Cason25 and her girlfriend Candace.

R14
Sounds fun❤
Rec, Cason and Candace sound like deliciousss wild fun. Very hottt Session!!!
Take a trip to Louisville!
Being ultra submissive is one thing. Being harshly tied up, and pleasured over and over and over, is something completely different.

I think that it would be somewhat difficult to find someone who would allow a stranger to have complete control over your body.

Just sounds scary as hell.
Elisabeth, I am not talking about harshly tying up someone and hurting them. I am talking about restraining their arms and legs for their pleasure (not pain) and mine. They are under my control but they do have veto power if they are uncomfortable. There is no pain involved. They need to trust me))

I love BAD GIRLS and BADBADGIRLS sound even better!!!
Those providers are out there, but it always took me many, many sessions to slowly build some trust. Baby steps...
Read my review of Cason25 and her girlfriend Candace.

R14 Originally Posted by Rec1166

That sounds amazing!! Damn, we need girls like that in Iowa!!!
Elisabeth, I am not talking about harshly tying up someone and hurting them. I am talking about restraining their arms and legs for their pleasure (not pain) and mine. They are under my control but they do have veto power if they are uncomfortable. There is no pain involved. They need to trust me))

I love BAD GIRLS and BADBADGIRLS sound even better!!! Originally Posted by whitechocolate
How about bad BAD bad even worse girls WC?
Yes, bad, bad, bad girls like you are perfect
I am a bad, bad, bad, bad girl who gets turned on being restrained as you found out the other day WC. I am ready for much much much more!
Sophia, yes you are a very very BAD, BAD, BAD, BAD girl and I will be definitely be playing with you again very very soon.
Being ultra submissive is one thing. Being harshly tied up, and pleasured over and over and over, is something completely different.

I think that it would be somewhat difficult to find someone who would allow a stranger to have complete control over your body.

Just sounds scary as hell. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
I completely agree with EW on this one. I know someone that just recently became a verified provider When I checked out her profile she had submissive listed as one of her qualities. She is that and I've enjoyed that aspect of her personality. But I worried about who it would attract and suggested she take it out. The amazing thing is she followed my advice. She's really young and not very experienced.

To make myself even more of a hypocrite, what WC and EW describe is something I am always on the lookout for. I like stranger/stranger role play in a big way. I recently convinced a UTR friend of a provider to come to my house let herself in, go into my guest bath, remove all of her clothes, put on a blindfold and text me from my guest bathroom. I asked her not to speak unless I asked her to. When she was ready, I went and got her. Led her to my bedroom where I restrained her wrist and ankles with under the mattress restraints. We had never met, not even spoken on the phone. The only other thing I will say is it was fucking hot and a good time was had by all. I would never divulge the name of the provider or her friend. If a provider that knows me said someone else had asked her to do something like this I would do all I could to talk her out of it. I know what's in my head and it's a little twisted, but it doesn't involve pain or humiliation. This is an intense fantasy and from the provider's perspective a potentially dangerous one. That's why I won't name names. I have mentioned this to probably dozens of providers on first meeting them. When they scoff my response is always the same. "I know. No way in hell would I do it either". I wouldn't. But my god it's fun when someone does. I have a new closely guarded reference in case I've piqued anyone's interest.

Let me add. There was nothing harsh about how she was bound. Slow, easy, nice. The result is exactly the same.
Omg, sounds pretty steamy!!