You can't make this shit up...

I was perusing threads in Co-Ed and found this thread...

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1288407

I noticed that jokacz had made a post about renting out this place called the Allen Club as a joke, and then it hit me, that this shithole is the famous AC that y'all keep yapping about. Holy Tebow, y'all need to get out more...

I wanted to see what the area around it was like, or if it was just a dilapidated hovel in a nice neighborhood, so I looked it up in Google. Amongst all the health department violations, I found the address and opened up Google Street View...

...and busted a gut laughing. You Upsetters...so awesome.

Meanwhile in Houston:

little less ghetto

and more Turkish bath house wakeup?
I was actually laughing more about the short bus outside the AC...but hey, whatever..
While perfectly placed for a giggle, I'm not sure that bus is really there. The bus is askew in the lane, and why are the cursors at that strange angle? Isn't this a dead end street? Where, besides the obvious joke, would the bus be going?

Even though it looks like SAB might be giving the driver head, I'm sure the photo is faked. The shadow from the lamppost is at a completely different angle than the shadows of the bus.
that's the daycare next door......hahahaha
I was actually laughing more about the short bus outside the AC...but hey, whatever.. Originally Posted by Wakeup
You want a real laugh?

You oughta see the inside......

elg.......
wakeup suppose to be flying in to FUCK SAB ,,,,

we will give you the guided tour and buy you a warm beer
Wakeup should buy the AC. should only take a few years to fix it up.
roof first, its been leaking for 20 years
You want a real laugh?

You oughta see the inside......

elg....... Originally Posted by elghund
or drink the beer
While perfectly placed for a giggle, I'm not sure that bus is really there. The bus is askew in the lane, and why are the cursors at that strange angle? Isn't this a dead end street? Where, besides the obvious joke, would the bus be going?

Even though it looks like SAB might be giving the driver head, I'm sure the photo is faked. The shadow from the lamppost is at a completely different angle than the shadows of the bus. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
You're joking...right?

I don't drink anymore, guys...and I don't think I'd want to drink the water in that place...
Its not the kind of place you feel safe walking down the street at night lol alone.

not a nice area. but hey the hookers go there from here so it has its benefits

I was one and done this past weekend there, beer was shit stale and warm

no scene at all, went to the east side, place was hopping pussy everywhere with me and at the bars.

my friends I brought were like wtf were u thinking bringing us here

so on we went
You're joking...right?

I don't drink anymore, guys...and I don't think I'd want to drink the water in that place... Originally Posted by Wakeup
wakeup ive been to Houston and dallas, I don't know how many of our posters have or not.

But you coming up here, hmmmmmm

youre taking a big step down compared to what youre used to down there.
That pussy down ther ein texas is fucking hot.

Just don't have high expectations, shit don't have any lol
Its not the kind of place you feel safe walking down the street at night lol alone.

not a nice area. but hey the hookers go there from here so it has its benefits

I was one and done this past weekend there, beer was shit stale and warm

no scene at all, went to the east side, place was hopping pussy everywhere with me and at the bars.

my friends I brought were like wtf were u thinking bringing us here

so on we went Originally Posted by bjwstw
not safe walking down the street
you're kidding right.
nothing there to be unsafe
not safe walking down the street
you're kidding right.
nothing there to be unsafe Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
After comparing some of his quotes in different forums of the board, it's unlikely he has even been to the place.... and certainly not with the friends he claims accompanied him.