I have...

A wonderful salon stylist...I just love her.. Do any of you other ladies/ guys have a favorite hair stylist you would like to share with the board??

Mine did my highlights today and cut and styled my hair. It felt so good when I was finished.
I luv the Aveda salons in the cities I visit....My favorite is the one in Springfield Mo....They have a darkroom where they send you for a neck and scalp massage and a five minute meditation time before your cut & style
I love that idea... sounds relaxing.
My hair is as long as yours - but it's not as thick and luscious as yours.

Will you make me a wig?

Mine has "highlights" too ... GRAY "highlights"!! LOL

Not long before I'm Gandalf!!

Do girls think Gandalf is sexy? He's certainly a BADASS!!

My hair is as long as yours - but it's not as thick and luscious as yours.

Will you make me a wig?

Mine has "highlights" too ... GRAY "highlights"!! LOL

Not long before I'm Gandalf!!

Do girls think Gandalf is sexy? He's certainly a BADASS!!

Originally Posted by Arverni
LOL... sure. and they cut some of mine off today.. It was longer than this...
I wish I would have known, I would have saved it for you.
M.M.
Btw..looks pretty MM
Nothing like a little pampering to make one feel happy!

Your hairstyle is great!! Kudos to you for growing it out, and to the stylist for the awesome result.

PS -- I go to Great Clips. LOL

A wonderful salon stylist...I just love her.. Do any of you other ladies/ guys have a favorite hair stylist you would like to share with the board??

Mine did my highlights today and cut and styled my hair. It felt so good when I was finished. Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson
Thank you Dallas, and also Falcon58...I just think she is amazing. I never thought I would love long hair so much, because I always had short hair growing up, but it kind of grew on me... pun intended.

M.M.
I always had short hair growing up, but it kind of grew on me... pun intended.

M.M. Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson
Now that's funny.