If you happen to be dining in Dallas soon....

Please consider having a meal at Cafe Momentum. This venture is a great example of how a privately owned company can and should advocate for members of their community who are in need of positive direction and invested attention toward their future goals.

http://www.dallasnews.com/entertainm...-offenders.ece

I am not sure if they are getting subsidized or not but it is still a great example of the private sector actively engaging in community service.

I've heard the food goes down pretty easy too.
Great concept! I hope it takes off elsewhere.
Me too! It's a progressive idea. I hope it does very well here and inspires other businesses/charities to take notice.
I hope it is successful. People working at a real job and paying taxes and supporting themselves is magnificent.
This restaurant should let the victims of crime eat for free.
Please consider having a meal at Cafe Momentum. This venture is a great example of how a privately owned company can and should advocate for members of their community who are in need of positive direction and invested attention toward their future goals.

http://www.dallasnews.com/entertainm...-offenders.ece

I am not sure if they are getting subsidized or not but it is still a great example of the private sector actively engaging in community service.

I've heard the food goes down pretty easy too. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Excellent concept will check it out one day.
This restaurant should let the victims of crime eat for free. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Go Screw yourself- everyone gives positive remarks and you have to rain on the parade!!!!
Great idea. Thanks for sharing.

Fuck you SLOBBRIN, you turd in the punch bowl!
  • Old-T
  • 01-31-2015, 10:57 PM
This restaurant should let the victims of crime eat for free. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Well IIFFy, what a basic conservative posture on your part: you, an outsider, telling a business that they should give away things for free.

You hypocritical buffoon.

Some people are doing good, commendable stuff and you come along and crap in the punch bowl.

Bravo IIFFy.
Me too! It's a progressive idea. I hope it does very well here and inspires other businesses/charities to take notice. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
At the risk of hijacking this thread, why do you think that this is a "progressive" idea? I'm talking in the context of political speak, were you?

We are talking about providering jobs and ethics training, not hand outs without recrimination.
Frick, meet Frack!
I think it's progressive, meaning innovative. Not in a political sense.
Okay, I accept that.
Yep. Sorry about that. Not politically-progressive. Business-progressive.
You fuckers ALL said progressive.

You need to wash out your mouths with soap!