Everyone loves blow jobs

Okay, I mayn't speak for everyone, but certainly most of us love blow jobs. I love giving blow jobs. This is for a myriad of reasons, the foremost being the visceral sensual experience of cock worship. I particularly enjoy gagging on a dick. I like gagging because it helps me produce more spit and drool - I love a wet, sloppy mess of my making (as you may already know). And the more I practice, the better I get at deep throating (although I am not an expert…yet).

I suspect that more than a few of the ladies here enjoy playing with a dick How many of them enjoy strapping on and playing with their own, or having their own played with? And how often do gentleman ponder how much a provider might enjoy having her strap-on sucked?

From personal experience, I know more than a few of the fellows that I meet are eager to blow me. Even if they aren’t seeking more conventional strap-on play, there are folks that simply seek to see me in a harness and dick… and then they grab my cock while we’re making out. That to me is an indication that they might be able to get a little more up close and personal with it. Even if they aren’t interested in or prepared to take a dildo in their ass, there’s still magic to be made with their mouth.

Worship is a metaphysical phenomenon. Earlier I professed my love for cock worship. And while I favor soft, sweet and sometimes salty flesh, I can get down worshipping cocks from a variety of mediums: metal, glass, high-end silicone, crystal, ceramic, wood. That means you or I could theoretically worship anyone’s cock as anyone could have one. Or more than one…

Please don’t confuse this for a substitute to pussy-worship. I love face-sitting and smothering, and I love languishing on my back while someone lazily laps at my clit and gently sucks on my lips. Nursing on my cunt and giving me a blow job are different things! I’m grateful to embody this versatility. I love 69ing (or daisy-chaining) and alternately feeding my partner my strap-on and then giving them a face full of pussy. Then again, I also love just feeding them dick and ass. It depends on the moment!

Maybe I just have an oral fixation. But I’m fairly certain I’m not the only one who enjoys this kind of play.

X X X
Tori

PS. Know that I don’t always hold my partners to my own high standards for blow jobs. I can gag and gag and drool all day and live for it. But your gag reflex is something with which you need to develop a personal relationship. I’m available for motivational training and teaching by example, but I would never force you to do anything ~ its just not my style.
Bring the stockings, open toed shoes, and I'll start there and work my way up!! See you in about three weeks!!!

R14
I'm game
Damn Tori, you got me all worked up for a hot blow job. Lately they have been my main event in sessions. But I'm not sucking anybody's cock, real or fiction. Pussy yes!!
When I opened this tread I never thought it would go in the direction it has. After reading and seeing the photos along with it all I can ask is, Tori do you need a volunteer?
Oh, Tori, we are going to have such a good time!! Everything you mention sounds hot to me. EVERYTHING!!!
Well I have a fetish.... For me its heaven I love having my dick sucked just like any other warm blooded male not really looking to suck on a strap on but I thoroughly enjoy getting deep throated while my partner in crime is thrusting a big suction cup dildo on and out of her against the headboard ... I'm just saying... Especially when u can feel her cumming through her mouth on your unit... Fucking insane fun...
Yep I love a good sore throat as much as the next perv.
Well, first of all...yes...Mayn't IS a word (kind of). Secondly, how do you feel about those of us that probably can't "gag" you by hitting the back of your throat? Hmmmm??

And poor, poor Pyramider probably can't make it past your teeth....then what??
Whoa! Great thread! Could be a sales pitch lol if you were here I would take a lesson
Well, first of all...yes...Mayn't IS a word (kind of). Secondly, how do you feel about those of us that probably can't "gag" you by hitting the back of your throat? Hmmmm??

And poor, poor Pyramider probably can't make it past your teeth....then what??
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
After all the playing has led up to Mish, I like to pull out, remove the cover and face fuck as i cum in her mouth.
if you were here I would take a lesson Originally Posted by sexiiladii90
Well maybe I'll stop in San Antonio my next sweep through Texas. Although I bet you already have skills, dear

Love this state!
Best 4some ever was a woman under me sucking my cock, another pegging my ass while a third was burying my face in her pussy. All forms of pleasure in the world.
I'm developing my own skills sure. .. but like wow your words and just you .....fucking turns me on! If your ever here let me know i want a turn to play to!