GB A HOBBYIST,,? fuk,👄 suk, lick and caress every InCh😈💋👿

I see providers offering gang bangs and I was wondering if any hobbyist would be interested in being gb by five or six providers? Fu**ed and sucked from every angle until you just can't walk talk or function straight. ..

Thoughts and opinions?
I would much prefer that as opposed to one gal and 5 guys.
It would be great if it didnt cost an arm and a leg. Too many women ignore kissing and lick mens erogenous zones. It would be a great feeling to get w blowjob while other women were using their mouths all over your body
  • RAMP
  • 02-02-2015, 11:26 AM
Uh....YES!
Very hot to be pleased by multiple beautiful women.
Totally WILD- I love it when I cant walk or talk because of a hottt ravaging by many providers
Yes please.
If I didn't have to pay for it, sign me up! Hell sign me up any way-- even if I have to pay for it. BJs, Strap-on play, facesitting, etc. Imagination runs wild.
Sounds like a great idea! After 2 minutes when I was done at least they could talk to each other... BD
I've been tag teamed by two mature lovelies wearing strap ons. Was a LOT of fun. The more the merrier.....
there is not enough of me to go around for 5 women, now I would jump on the chance for 5 guys on one woman. Just one thing....I want to go last
I have been BCD with 2 ladies before, but because neither was bisexual, it was just awkward. I kept feeling like I was ignoring one when I focused on the other. And the one position where I could please both, WOT + face sitting left me in the dark, so to speak. Overall, I didn't enjoy it nearly as much as I had hoped.
Aw well im sorry your experience wasnt that great i definitely wasn't thinking straight girls must be bi I would definitely want them fucking and fucking on each other to.
Yeah! That sounds fun!
A Reverse Gangbang has been on my list for some time. I came very close to one about a year ago and had firm confirmations from 6 ladies, all of whom are bi. Of course in this hobby life of complicated lives, it collapsed quickly. It's hard enough getting 2 ladies in the same room with you at the same time, much less 6, but I will definitely try again!!