Hillary Clinton Exposed

One nasty BITCH and her DogAss husband...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mYW5nmS9ps
Oh thank God for this movie! When I saw your thread title I thought I was about to see a picture of Hill in Granny Panties that I would never forget.
Oh thank God for this movie! When I saw your thread title I thought I was about to see a picture of Hill in Granny Panties that I would never forget. Originally Posted by JustCause
You should never forget what you saw in this video either. If this shyster runs don't vote for her. She's even more dangerous than the nut we have now.

Jim
...If this shyster runs don't vote for her... Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Shan't happen. Ever.
I played the entire movie posted by my good friend Iffy. (Ironically, I also consider myself friends with Old-T!)
The movie points out how power hungry and phony the Clinton team is and the way they have manufactured their storyline with the help of their Hollywood pals.
I would actually like to see Hillary run so she can continue to take a pounding, hopefully lose, and be relegated to ignominy. On the other hand, she does like money, and it might be more fun for her to win, get caught taking bribes, be impeached, and go to jail!
... it might be more fun for her to win, get caught taking bribes, be impeached, and go to jail! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Where she could visit with so many of her friends.
On the other hand, she does like money, and it might be more fun for her to win, get caught taking bribes, be impeached, and go to jail! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
I know Martha Stewart .... and she's no Martha Stewart.
I actually like Hillary, she can take a pounding.
eycfc {edited your comment for clarity}
Google >>> "Hillary Haiti" Click and read the articles. Hmmm were did all the $$$ go? The Clinton Foundation, The Clinton Initiative, and the The Clinton Global Initiaitive >>>> All separate organizations. Look at the financial available on each website. $250,000,000+ in each??? Where did the money come from?
Wait until the main stream media finds it impossible to ignore the whole Jeffery Epstein thing.

It seems the liberal Left will forgive The Clintons of anything. But sex with underage girls??

It's out there. Just festering. And if Hillary does finally decide to announce, it will all come out.
Wait until the main stream media finds it impossible to ignore the whole Jeffery Epstein thing.

It seems the liberal Left will forgive The Clintons of anything. But sex with underage girls??

It's out there. Just festering. And if Hillary does finally decide to announce, it will all come out. Originally Posted by Jackie S
they will never find it impossible to ignore
What is (or was) Hillarious's health care plan of the early 1990's?
What is (or was) Hillarious's health care plan of the early 1990's? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Geez, that was over twenty years ago.

The more appropriate (and much more current) question would be, what is (or was) the Republican's (promised) alternative to Obamacare?