Someone invent this for me -

What I want is an all in one home lawn care system. What I do not want is a shed full of tools.

I realize there are lawn systems with attachments that exist. I do not want a tractor system. I want a small, compact, push mower system with attachments.

If you consider the suburbs these days with small lawns there may be a demand.

A small motor platform of some type, with lower attachments. Keep it simple. Mower, edger, aerator and auger maybe. Have the attachment caddy as a separate peice with holster options for a small weed eater and leaf blower.

Small, compact and efficient that can all stack together for small storage spaces ( corner of the garage).

Does this exist? Lol, as a woman, I don't feel the need for an actual ton of metal with motors, I don't want any of that stuff, however, I need some type of easy lawn care system.

Could be a million dollar idea, get it featured for sale on QVC or HSN,
It certainly would be less complicated and more convenient than tool shed and a man. but maybe not as much fun.
April, volunteering my services to cum and edge and trim whatever/whenever you need. CA/handyman
I've had plans for a roomba with a blade attachment in my head for years. Have yet to put it on paper though
I have just what you are looking for April. It is called ME. I can do all of that you are looking for

Time to put on my thinkTard cap lol!

Time to put on my thinkTard cap lol! Originally Posted by Up_N_Smoke
I'm going to need royalties for the idea lol
Thank yall for the offers to help. I have no challenge with these chores, I do not want all that stuff, metal with motors, lol.
Patent that idea, AC!
Get CoonAss and DuckDog50 to help you build it. Test it. Run it.
Sell Em & make millions!

I like ur Eco-friendly thinking, AC. Kudos. I know ppl.
Call me.
-LLL