Westheimer lunch spots?

Gotta little time to kill
There used to be a place called the The Great Caruso not sure if they're still open or even serve lunch. I guess if all else fails you can try Pappadeux, Papas Burger, Pho Noodles and steak houses everywhere, or even Fo go De Chao $$$$.

There's also a hole in the wall joint on Richmond called Pete's Fine Meats and it is pretty good especially their ground and seasoned buffalo patties.
I think he wants pussy.
Try the litterbox, a certain Cattard likes to leave surprises in there for the hungry...
Shouldn't this be in ISO?....
I think he wants pussy. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
My bad. It's lunch time and I'm starved.
Westheimer is a LONG road. What area?
Shouldn't this be in ISO?.... Originally Posted by Russ38
Maybe, but then I couldn't make lame litterbox jokes
Ha.
Sorry.
I'm around the loop.
Sitting in the bar at Smith and Wollenskys.
There used to be a place called the The Great Caruso not sure if they're still open or even serve lunch. I guess if all else fails you can try Pappadeux, Papas Burger, Pho Noodles and steak houses everywhere, or even Fo go De Chao $$$$.

There's also a hole in the wall joint on Richmond called Pete's Fine Meats and it is pretty good especially their ground and seasoned buffalo patties. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
Great Caruso closed a very long time ago.
  • anita
  • 03-26-2015, 12:03 PM
Try the French house. Great sandwiches.
Have to agree The French House is really good the quiche Lorraine is awesome , also if you like cajun food BB's is pretty good ..or as previously suggested Pappadeauxs ..
kenny and ziggys....awesome

http://kennyandziggys.com/nonflash/