first time jitters

Ok, i'm a first timer here. I can't seem to hit the send button to these newbie friendly providers. You remember your first time? I would love to hear some stories.
I did my research, wrote a nice intro note and then hit the send button. What's the worst thing that could happen?
  • hd
  • 02-03-2015, 01:30 PM
Don't over think it.

Pick one and make contact, just don't waste too much of her time or yours pm'ing back and forth. I was nervous the first time about carrying any scents back with me. I planned my excursions where I had time to get home, wash my clothes, shower, and so on before my SO got home.

With time, you'll have to decide, do I want to go fuck some hot woman's brains out, or stay home and watch reruns of NCIS.

As you get older you'll know what I'm talking about!
Grasshopper needs to learn from the masters. Wise advice-- read and heed. Might I suggest you read the stickies in the Sugarbaby forum. Yes, I know those are specifically intended for how to find a Sugarbaby, but the concepts still apply to providers. Another option would be to buy premium access and read a variety of reviews. Most good reviews discuss how a lady Takes Care of Business (TCB). This is essentially everything done before you have sex with a provider.
That first one can be daunting for sure. When I made the decision to hobby I spent months on this board just reading and watching and trying to get the lay of the land in my state board. After much research, I finally focused on one well reviewed provider to break me in and communicated with her, explaining that I was new and had no references. I provided her with enough info that she was comfortable seeing me and set a date - which got postponed when she had a personal issue come up. That did not help the nerves any. But we finally got together. Was I nervous once I got there? Damn right I was, as I imagine most of us were the first time. But get that first one under your belt (so to speak) and it starts to get easier. And do a couple of reviews of respected ladies and getting appointments gets tons easier. Just do plenty of research on ECCIE ladies and stay away from BP (unless you see a respected lady here who also advertises on BP). Always remember that you minimize a lot of potential problems with research. Just do it.
It's natural to feel nervous. I was the same way when I started but my hornyness beat living crap outta my nervousness.

These girls would rather have a slightly nervous client vs. an over-bearing shitass.
If you have jitters, maybe put up an ISO or post in the men's area and ask which newbie-friendly providers might be patient and able to put you at ease. I'd definitely recommend someone on the upper end of your acceptable age range for your first. The more mature the lady is, the more likely she'll be able to see past herself enough to help YOU relax. Just do your research and take the advice of the wiser men around you (choose your mentors carefully, please) and you'll be just fine. We ladies are very happy to see you and please you, so don't worry too much. You're going to have a great time.
Highly recommend p411. Get certified through them and you are good to go. Caroline is correct, find an older woman. My first was almost 49 and ended up being super hot and understanding. I bet we were in the room over 3 hours just talking and getting comfortable. Also it is easier if you travel so you don't have to worry about home issues if there are some.
Be sure to send them dick pics.
^^^^^

what the hell?
Just fucking do it and get over yourself....it's a lot easier the next time...and even easier after that...

Unlike a traditional romantic partner, a provider really doesn't care if it wasn't a world-changing experience for her...

So what if you overpay a little or aren't able to see your number one choice, see somebody and get on with it!
Be sure to send them dick pics. Originally Posted by pyramider
Are you able to even take pics of your 1.3 inches of dangling death?
You are in Dallas! Pick a well reviewed nube friendly and Bam. Just like Alt suggest who gives if you pay a little extra?
Well, the ladies do and they will joyfully reciprocate.
Welcome to LA LA Land, you don't deserve it fool, enjoy!
If you have jitters, maybe put up an ISO or post in the men's area and ask which newbie-friendly providers might be patient and able to put you at ease. I'd definitely recommend someone on the upper end of your acceptable age range for your first. The more mature the lady is, the more likely she'll be able to see past herself enough to help YOU relax. Just do your research and take the advice of the wiser men around you (choose your mentors carefully, please) and you'll be just fine. We ladies are very happy to see you and please you, so don't worry too much. You're going to have a great time. Originally Posted by CarolineDavenport
^ ^ ^ Excellent advice, as always.

On my first appointment, I was having lunch with the lady, and she asked me whether I had Parkinson's, having noticed that I seemed to need both hands to hold my coffee cup still enough to drink from it. At the time, I'd had sex with exactly one woman in my entire life -- my wife of 38 years. A couple of hours later, that was no longer the case. I don't still get "wrapped around the axle" to quite that extent ... but, on the other hand, I don't think it'll ever be a routine, no-big-deal thing. Nor should it. It is at least a fairly big deal, getting naked with a woman and doing what people do. I mean, as far as your body and your instincts know, that's where the new people come from. A matter of some significance, you might say.

Take Caroline's advice, and I don't think you'll go wrong. Enjoy!
What you are feeling is natural. The best advice has already been provided; read, research, then ISO. You have a good problem to have, you are in Dallas where there's no shortage of places to look.

Regarding the nerves, enjoy that feeling. Just think some people pay good money for what you are feeling, warm face, maybe even flushed a bit, heart pounding. These feelings will decrease over time and then you'll start to miss them.

And just think at least now you're not having to call a number out of a phone book and have someone ask you what you are looking for or run through a list of several descriptions of who's available right now.