short term rental available in Nashville

Hi Ladies and Gentlemen,

I have a super nice condo in an upscale area of town available for rent while you are visiting Nashville. It is very private and discreet, it is fully functional, nicely decorated, has all of the accommodations of a hotel room plus more. Most guests enjoy it because they are able to cook their own meals. It is in a very quiet and upscale area of Green Hills which is close to Vanderbilt, airport, downtown and surrounding areas. All of the condos nearby are 1 bedroom and the people that live here are all professional working individuals. You will probably never see any of my wonderful neighbors. I will only rent it out to mature and reputable individuals who has a good head on their shoulders. Ladies, you must be mature, been a provider for at least 1 year, be well reviewed have a good reputation, have excellent screening skills, and be professional. Men, you must have a good reputation as well. Some personal information may be required. I have rented out this condo before within the last 5 years now and have never had any problems and I would like to keep it that way. If you are interested in viewing some photos, I will gladly send you some. I will also be happy to answer any questions or concerns that you may have regarding the condo. It rents out for $85.00 a night or $550.00 a week. This is a non-smoking home. If you cater to drugs or have a drinking problem, please don't bother contacting me.

Thanks,
Juliette