Extreme Edging!

Like every Provider story this tale begins with a typical guy finding an ad online and contacting a lady he has never meet personally, but would like to know sexually for a specified amount of time. We have all been on one side or the other of this scenario, the caller or the called.
His request...The 4handed body work!
This guy, we will call him John, was traveling to Austin for business. He went through the screening process and the appointment was set.
My Partner in crime...Aphrodite and I were knocking at his door ready for this appointment. There is always that moment of apprehension as to who will be on the other side when the door is opened. If you don't feel it when meeting someone new, you are lying!
He could tell by our expressions...he was much younger and more handsome than either of us had imagined. The tension hung for a beat until he said, 'You were not expecting someone so young for your appointment?!' He was right! Aphrodite and I were speechless, which does not happen often.
We were quick to make small talk to help ease the situation. The uneasiness was slowly subsiding as we sat and chatted for a bit. Aphrodite excused herself to go into the bathroom to start warming the Coconut Oil in preparation for John's rub down. I draped myself casually at the end of his bed while he sat across from me, still making small talk from his position in the hotel chair. When Aphrodite reappeared she was carrying the bucket containing the warm oil and a washcloth. She had changed out of her dress and into her panties and silky robe. Small talk time was over...
I excused myself to the restroom to get 'more comfortable'. Removing my dress, I was wearing a black bra and g string panties, a garter belt and stockings. Now it was his turn...he was a bit more shy.
He took off his clothes and laid face down on his bed. I must say...he was equally impressive without the clothes, even more so! Yummy!
Aphrodite and I were excited to put our hands all over his nakedness...Mmmmm!
She dripped hot oil, then I applied the oil...we worked together to ease his stress and could feel his body start to relax and enjoy himself. We always play soft, relaxing music to set the tone, it also helps us to move with the rhythm of the beat. We use our hands, fore arms, and breasts to ease the stress from his body.
Now, time to turn over... Aphrodite and I started to rub his chest, arms, legs...then onto the sweet spot.
As I am rubbing closer to his balls sac, Aphrodite starts to drip the warm oil down his sac to where I am working him into bliss. She takes hold of his cock and drips the oil down onto his head, he moans softly as she starts stroking his shaft. I am working the oil into his balls, cupping them into my hand, playing with them, tickling them with my finger tips. She starts to tickle his sac also as I move to work the shaft. He is moaning and writhing with pleasure. We take turns taking his manhood into our mouths, slowly, savoring, tasting his salty, oil covered cock. We work him up to close to completion. He says, 'I'm about to cum' Aphrodite takes the head of his dick and holds it to stop the flow. We both stop the touching and massaging, giving him a chance to calm down and stop the flow of cum.
'Ok'...'better' we start again...both of us resume our delightful activities again. I touch Aphrodite's breasts, he is watching us as I suck on a nipple. Rubbing him again...his balls, his cock...he is our Pleasure Slave! We are feasting on his and our delicious endorphins as we slide our hands all over his tight, young body. He is moaning in pleasure! 'Stop' he says...he is near to completion again. Aphrodite holds the head of his cock firmly to stop the flow of seamen. We wait for his excitement to subside, stoping the touch until he can gain control again. 'Ok'...we start again...he starts to touch my pussy. Mmm...that feels so good but this session is about pure male pleasure! Aphrodite says...move Lexi...I reposition myself from lying on my side to my knees. I am a hungry Cougar at this point...stalking my prey...Aphrodite and I lock eyes. She moves above his head and is rubbing his shoulders. I moved between his legs in preparation to suck him to completion. She bends down close to his ear and says, 'I can't stop her this time'!
I take his cock into my mouth and start to suck. I have done this so many times before but this time was so different. I held his hips down so he couldn't buck away from the intense pleasure he was experiencing. He screamed out as he peaks with emotion, releasing himself. The hot, salty, man power finally being allow to flow freely from his sac into my mouth was pure intoxication.
The sign of relief as his completion was final...he melted back into the mattress as every last drop of power was used trying to fight to control the flow that was expressed, at last!
He lies there on the bed for a few moments regaining some strength after his marathon session of pure bliss. Aphrodite takes the warm wash cloth and cleanses his neither region while I am freshening up in the bathroom.
We all work our way back into clothing and make some more small talk as Aphrodite and I prepare to leave.
As she and I make our way to the lobby, we are both riding the elevator in quiet contemplation of the last two hours that were spent enticing then quelling John's senses as if he were a cello being tuned to perfection. The sexual, erotic dance of pure bliss still fresh in our minds as we exit into the cold Austin night...
Nice.
Reading this gave me a chubby. Well done.
I still touch myself to the memory of it!

Thanks guys!
Very hot
I touch myself
Wow! That made me want to touch myself as well...! Very nicely done!
I was so amazed after reading your very well written monument to fabrication, that I immediately lost 30lbs., my Ford Escape miraculously converted itsself into a Bentley, the outside temperature went from 20 to 80 and I spent last night teaching college hoopsters how to dunk. As they say in my old Italian neighborhood: gracie, gracie, gracie mille!
My pleasure! It took between 4 to 5 hours to get it all into words and numerous rereads and modifications.
This is a 'real event' and my Wing Man of Mayhem will be chiming in soon with juicy details of said event. Stay tuned for more delicious details...
Wow. I volunteer!
Think I just came in my pants!
That was a fabulous story and a great experience!

Wow. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Sincerely,
Elisabeth
WOW.. Very nice. Can you imagine what that would feel like if he had a vibe up his ass? DAMN!!!!!!!
wow
Ohhhhhhhh Yeahhhhhhh...I just got a girl woodie while reading this and reliving that night. Rowr! Great job capturing an incredible encounter, Lexi. **Flashback**

The practice of such prolonged edging and withholding orgasm is rather new to me (yeah, at my age - go figure!). Ever since this lusty, intense, pleasure-filled encounter - I have made it a practice to lead other men down this path.

I find it incredibly arousing to watch a man writhe and moan and feel his balls start to tighten, as he is about to hit the 'point of no return'. Then to squeeze the head of his cock and back off - just as Lexi and I kept doing that night, only to start again and drive him into a pre-orgasmic frenzy, is intoxicating.

Well, I am now officially 'hot and bothered', horny and completely distracted from...uhhhh...I might as well go make coffee and/or grab my Hitachi till I remember