OK... So there was this dinner party..... Impromptu Birthday Bash.,,,Lesbian Lust Fest that occurred last night.......

I thought the night was over and things hadn't gone as planned.....

I thought I would start this thread about the great people... wild times.... hundreds of shots.... and all the women on women play we watched as well as had a "hand in" during tonight's Dinner Party....

Buta highly unexpected call just came in.... Totally unexpected but tremendously welcome.....

Sometimes.... It's fun being me,,,,,,

Good Night,,,, I'l be back!
Wow sounds hot! Sad I missed it
I was kicking myself in the butt for missing it but the traffic getting out of Houston was horrible. I even bought a sexy litle dress for the occasion. Oh well maybe next time.
Dammit. I came back for wild and crazy lesbian lust fest Part Deux. Where did everyone disappear to?
I was kicking myself in the butt for missing it but the traffic getting out of Houston was horrible. I even bought a sexy litle dress for the occasion. Oh well maybe next time. Originally Posted by Maci Lynn
Yeah, what happened to you? I paid up for your dinner ticket? Whispers must have pocketed it... hope it went to a good cause like a lap dance for Sixx perhaps?

Whispers, thanks again for the event and excuse to get out. Guys (and ladies) sorry for monopolizing Jazz, but I couldn't help myself. Nice to meet everyone, and if I don't remember next time I see you that I met you, it's because I had a very good time. Aaargh!
Yeah, what happened to you? I paid up for your dinner ticket? Whispers must have pocketed it... hope it went to a good cause like a lap dance for Sixx perhaps? Originally Posted by austinkboy
The money you spent for Maci's dinner will be refunded or applied to your next date... TShe actually was texting me that she would be there up to about 8Pm.....and the Dances you bought for him were delivered by the little Columbian with the Ultra Fine Ass!... I told Sixx to go thank-you....

Sixx got a crap load of table dances....

We also took up a collection even to get him a BJ but every girl I approached already had something set up with a member of the group.....

And the couple that didn't commented that they would consider it if he every quit eating long enough to talk to anybody.....

At the end of the night though Sixx was heading towards the door in total Bliss.... I was a bit worried because he was talking to the little piece of Chocolate that was with him.. telling her how he was going to lick... nibble her.... bite her..... savor her.......actually he was carrying her out the door with no regard for what she wanted..... I actually thing she wanted to stay and be shared by a number of us but No.... Sixx grabbed the entire Chocolate Birthday Cake and headed for the door....

And when it became apparent that although several of the guys were intent on CockBlocking Sixx from any lovin by taking the girls for themselves.... I made sure he got a crap load of dances and then arranged for him to get a 6 Month VIP Card to the Club.....

Dammit. I came back for wild and crazy lesbian lust fest Part Deux. Where did everyone disappear to? Originally Posted by Natalie Reign
Just after midnight a dancer sitting on one of the ladies laps leaned over and said "I want you to eat my pussy but I don't know what we can do here. I'm from Houston." So I was with our resident Blond Lady Friend in a Cabana with that Stripper she had glued to her lips all night helping basically provide the answer to the question "Just what can we get away from in a Cabana in VIP in an Austin Club"?....... And in all honesty... It wasn't my lips she wanted between her thighs!......

Good times were rolling for sure. Thanks again for your efforts in arranging the event.

Meeting so many of you, and sharing some suds was priceless.

And the lust fest ... well, let's just say space and time kinda' started bending and swimming all around me... or maybe that was the alcohol in my blood stream ?

No matter, good times for sure.

It sucks to be me this morning, though.

Who's doing outcalls and healing hangovers today ?
The money you spent for Maci's dinner will be refunded or applied to your next date... TShe actually was texting me that she would be there up to about 8Pm.....and the Dances you bought for him were delivered by the little Columbian with the Ultra Fine Ass!... I told Sixx to go thank-you.... Originally Posted by Whispers
I guess that means I have to go to the next event. Damn, the cross we bear and the sacrifices we make! Anyway, I heard Maci made it back in one piece from Houston and is safe and sound and ready to rock, so all is well!
its settle...im taking vacation for the next one...