Why is it so dead today

Is everyone recovering from a long hobby weekend? The board has been dead.
Is everyone recovering from a long hobby weekend? The board has been dead. Originally Posted by pgriffin
And its Monday, I'm at work, need something to make Buff feel better.
Yeah its been kind of quiet too.
I went ahead and called Kaci again so it picked up for me, do it Buff call her.
This place is dead most of the time. Oh and great choice with Kaci!
I am not into posting jokes, political stuff on here... I like reading it all, just not into posting it.

I believe that the board should help keep everyone safe and assist in making the best decision for connecting with new people
I am not into posting jokes, political stuff on here... I like reading it all, just not into posting it.

I believe that the board should help keep everyone safe and assist in making the best decision for connecting with new people Originally Posted by ICTguy32
Contributions much appreciated from you ICT. No matter how it is. This place has been good on keeping me safe/satisfied....
Thanks
Been wondering about her just have not pulled the plug..
Been wondering about her just have not pulled the plug.. Originally Posted by handsman98

Pull the plug, pull the trigger, pull whatever you need to pull but go see Kaci.

Very much worth a visit, one of the sweetest ladies you can spend time with in Wichita.

Is everyone recovering from a long hobby weekend? The board has been dead. Originally Posted by pgriffin

Yeah ever since they moved the Wichita board from KC, its been... very quiet. You can still hop over to KC and participate more in the board/coed/drama junk, but it just seems like while its great that we got it split, you can hear a pin drop around here.

To be honest, I was not a supporter of the split, but I understand why it works out better for some folks. The fact they still have to "move" things shows that some of this is a lack of understanding of the structure now.

Anyway, it'll get better... right?

• KACI
  • 02-18-2015, 01:23 AM
AWWWWWW You guys are too sweet make me smile .
Wow !! Maybe I should try Kaci.... She looks amazing
Its always a great day when our ladies smile!