How To Delete Ads

For the life of me I cant figure out how to delete my ads I posted in diff cities.
Why do you want to delete your ads?
because i am no longer in those cities and I am getting calls from there. So I want to remove them.

Anyone know how to remove them?
pm the mods in those areas to remove them
thank you
Funny ive asked repeatedly to have my ads removed and no one has taken any action to do so...maybe yall need mods who will actually do.what they are supposed to..smh
We typically don't remove ads. You post them, you own them.
If they are touring ads, be sure to put the dates of travel in them.
All i want removed from my reviews and ads is my phone number..but no one wants to give me answers...i met a provider that was on this site and she had asked to have hers removed and yall did it...so why cant yall do the same for me? i know there is a way to do so...why make a site if you cant make adjustments?
"Funny ive asked repeatedly to have my ads removed"

then

"All i want removed from my reviews and ads is my phone number"

Those are two very different things.

If its just a couple posts, sure that's pretty easy and we can do that. But looking at your profile and posting/review history....you have somewhere in the neighborhood of 280 ads on the site over time, and another 87 reviews, and I'm guessing the phone number is showing on most of those.

There is no way to mass-edit something out of all of them or even some of them. Each and every edit has to be done by hand, individually, and takes a bit of time for someone to sit down and do each and every one of them. So the short answer to your question is...no, we are not going to go back thru your entire posting history since the beginning of 2010, to first look for, and then edit a phone number.

Sorry, but that is literally MANY hours worth of work and frankly we are not going to devote that much time doing that.
  • Tetas
  • 02-11-2015, 03:23 PM
Just change your number?
Please could someone assist me in removing my pictures and phone number from my ads, i dont want anything to do with the hobby anymore.