SMART TVs ARE LISTENING AND RECORDING EVERYTHING....

You may be loving your new Internet-connected television and its convenient voice-command feature—but did you know it’s recording everything you say and sending it to a third party?

A single sentence buried in a dense “privacy policy” for Samsung’s Internet-connected SmartTV advises users that its nifty voice command feature might capture more than just your request to play the latest episode of Downton Abbey.

“Please be aware that if your spoken words include personal or other sensitive information, that information will be among the data captured and transmitted to a third party,” the policy reads.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...basically.html
Do you think there is some verbiage in some bill that passed congress that permits them to access that information based on "national security"?
Probably; otherwise it would be governed by the individual states, and that would be an impossible task for TV manufacturers to implement and comply.

Do you think there is some verbiage in some bill that passed congress that permits them to access that information based on "national security"? Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Should be a plus for you whirrly to know someone is listening to you...LOL
I don't think it applies to any channel but Fox News!
Them fuckers are gonna learn some interesting shit in my house.
Them fuckers are gonna learn some interesting shit in my house. Originally Posted by boardman
LMAO
Do you think there is some verbiage in some bill that passed congress that permits them to access that information based on "national security"? Originally Posted by The2Dogs
yes ... there is also verbage in the 4th amendment.

BTW: It's not just "smart television" ....

... anything that has internet connectivity ...

Occasionally you see the ads on TV about being able to adjust settings on your home with your "smart phone" ......... check your security system online .... observe through cams the outside and inside of your home ... and listen to what is transpiring inside ...

.... several months ago a former NSA official was discussing just that.

The question to him was NOT CAN THEY, but WILL THEY.
Them fuckers are gonna learn some interesting shit in my house. Originally Posted by boardman
They're gonna hear cats fucking right, lol.

Jim
They're gonna hear cats fucking right, lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
That's why they should be "fixed"! Just look at this Board.
  • Seedy
  • 02-10-2015, 01:19 PM
Just tell all them fuckers to suck your dick. Lol

Cell phones, XBOX, Play Station anything that's connected to the Matrix...
Privacy doesn't exist anymore in the former United States of America.
Watch out SEE. They'll hear you jerking off in your bunker!