The Conspiracy Theorist are at it again...

There are some who are saying the Jordanian pilot burning was a stage fake:http://nodisinfo.com/hard-proof-roas...-zionist-hoax/

Here's a video where a person debunks the ISIS video: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=df2_1423081561

I personally don't see the reason why the wold fake his death to get unwanted propaganda against their organization.

However, I will say there were some strange things in the video when the pilot got burned:

1) Number one- no escape attempt by the pilot- it was obvious he knew he was setting up to get torched- his captors had guns- I would think the average person would rather get shot and die quick then get burned and die a painful and long death.

2) If you are on fire- natural instinct would be to remove your clothes- he made no attempt to move his clothes or even put out the flames. If it were the average person- and they were not tied down- a person would make every attempt to break out of the cage- roll down- kick-etc- that's just a natural response to getting burned- you don't stay in one spot.
Interesting...
The production value of the ISIS video was higher than ones previously released.
I don't know why ISIS would fake an execution. There may be some explanation for others to do so and say it was ISIS.
The CG narration on the debunking video linked came off as really strange to me.
Interesting...
The production value of the ISIS video was higher than ones previously released.
I don't know why ISIS would fake an execution. There may be some explanation for others to do so and say it was ISIS.
The CG narration on the debunking video linked came off as really strange to me. Originally Posted by boardman
I agree!
If it was faked it backfired on them.
Having seen a minimal amount of these snuff movies my guess is most victims have just resigned themselves to their fate and just kneel to get their throats slit or shot in the back of them head to get it over with. They likely are abused for a few days, held in darkness, sleep deprived, not given food and water...ya know Gitmo stuff.

The American woman was supposedly given to an ISIS fighter as a war bride. The CIA has death photos of her and won't say how she died. Since ISIS claims that she died when a building she was being held in was bombed, my assumption is that she was ritually stoned.

There is a couple of things that have come out about her situation that I find interesting. First, Obama sent a rescue mission but they supposedly missed her by "a day or two." Second, supposedly someone showed up at the ISIS camp claiming he was her husband but she denied being married.
I was involved with chat group with some Muslims. I found a large amount of conspiracy propagation going on that they quickly accepted as true without checking anything. Everything from the 911 conspiracies to the first Malaysian airline that crashed. Now being aware of those instances, I was curious about this one. Here is my observations. First, I couldn't download the first link, but I did notice that the heading was talking about a Zionist conspiracy. Secondly, throughout the narration, the implication was that what was presented had to be faked for the reasons given. Such as the movement of the flame, the failure to try to escape and the look of the body. So, what your hear is why this was faked. Many of you also asked the question of why would ISIS fake the video? I don't believe that is what the narrator is saying. It isn't that ISIS would fake the death. It was that the Zionist with the cooperation of the CIA (they were mentioned towards the end of the talk), created this production to convince the world that ISIS did this.
So, what you really have here is this. The lies told by the Zionist and CIA (that means the USA), produced this lie to turn the world against these Muslim fighters. So, this film wasn't made to convince you of anything. Is was made to convince young Muslims how the West and Zionists will lie and attack Islam. Now, watch it again and see if you agree. It's how their propagation process works. Have any of you read "Muslim letter to Baghdadi"? Search it out and maybe we can discuss who it was written to?
I was involved with chat group with some Muslims. I found a large amount of conspiracy propagation going on that they quickly accepted as true without checking anything. Everything from the 911 conspiracies to the first Malaysian airline that crashed. Now being aware of those instances, I was curious about this one. Here is my observations. First, I couldn't download the first link, but I did notice that the heading was talking about a Zionist conspiracy. Secondly, throughout the narration, the implication was that what was presented had to be faked for the reasons given. Such as the movement of the flame, the failure to try to escape and the look of the body. So, what your hear is why this was faked. Many of you also asked the question of why would ISIS fake the video? I don't believe that is what the narrator is saying. It isn't that ISIS would fake the death. It was that the Zionist with the cooperation of the CIA (they were mentioned towards the end of the talk), created this production to convince the world that ISIS did this.
So, what you really have here is this. The lies told by the Zionist and CIA (that means the USA), produced this lie to turn the world against these Muslim fighters. So, this film wasn't made to convince you of anything. Is was made to convince young Muslims how the West and Zionists will lie and attack Islam. Now, watch it again and see if you agree. It's how their propagation process works. Have any of you read "Muslim letter to Baghdadi"? Search it out and maybe we can discuss who it was written to? Originally Posted by Hermosa
I am still confused are you saying this film was "staged" to convince young muslims that the Zionist and the CIA will lie against the muslim world?
I am still confused are you saying this film was "staged" to convince young muslims that the Zionist and the CIA will lie against the muslim world? Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
No. I think what he is saying is the CIA and the Zionist (Israeli Mossad) staged this to convince Muslims that ISIS was behind it. In other words a False Flag. Incidentally that wouldn't be a far fetched assumption at all.

Jim
Why all of this speculation about a "false flag"? ISIS hasn't denied the legitimacy of the film; so, the principals of Ockham's Razor apply.
Why all of this speculation about a "false flag"? ISIS hasn't denied the legitimacy of the film; so, the principals of Ockham's Razor apply. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I agree with your statement 100%.
Whew!

So nice to see a thread in this section where civil discussion is going on.

I know it happens sometimes, but it isn't that tough, is it?

Sorry to sidetrack.

Long time, first time.
No. I think what he is saying is the CIA and the Zionist (Israeli Mossad) staged this to convince Muslims that ISIS was behind it. In other words a False Flag. Incidentally that wouldn't be a far fetched assumption at all.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
I am not saying that CIA or Zionist have staged a killing to blame Muslims. That is what the speaker is claiming. The one that I could see claimed that it was faked. He also hinted at CIARA involvement. The second link that I could not download claimed it was fabricated by Zionist. So, the narrative being promoted is that the enemy (Zionist and CIA) is creating a lie about the group ISIS. Implication is that they are not the evil ones. I also mentioned that this is the typical consist conspiracy ideology that fills Islamic websites and UTube that is promoted TO Muslims!
My next point was "who is this guy promoting this ideology to? It isn't to non Muslims. Non Muslims who are more apt to listen to things not just from our idealogical proponents, (with the exceptions of some in the "political forum), wouldn't be so trusting. We know about the beheadings by Al Quada, and ISIS. We know about the enslavement by Boco Haram the killing and raping of women and girls by both ISIS and Boco Haram, so one more attrocity from ISIS wouldn't shock us. Let me ask you, have you read or heard any uproar about the above mentioned atrocities? Very little. Why? Because the things mentioned are a part of Islamic conservative understanding. They are a part of the clear teaching of Quran and Hadith! So, no problem. But the burning got our attention like nothing else. That response from the non Muslim world is what the speaker is responding to. Not to condemn the action. But to speak to Muslim youth and converts that the burning is a faked propagation lie against Islam by non Muslims. That is who the presentation is for I believe.
Now, I don't believe all Muslims believe this. But many do because too many simply listen to and believe what ONLY their kind of people say. Kind of like those who only listen to Republican Or Democratic , conservative or liberal ideology. Too many Muslims today are taught that anything different that what they say is not true! The killing of the two Muslim girls here that happened yesterday only confirms and is used to confirm the hatred of non Muslims to Muslims. That is the propagation tool being used here. Sorry for being so long winded, but I hope it clarifies things. Did any of you find the "letter to Bagdaddi"? It is different, it sounds good, but it unlike the talked about post, is written to non Muslims.
There are some who are saying the Jordanian pilot burning was a stage fake:http://nodisinfo.com/hard-proof-roas...-zionist-hoax/

Here's a video where a person debunks the ISIS video: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=df2_1423081561

I personally don't see the reason why the wold fake his death to get unwanted propaganda against their organization.

However, I will say there were some strange things in the video when the pilot got burned:

1) Number one- no escape attempt by the pilot- it was obvious he knew he was setting up to get torched- his captors had guns- I would think the average person would rather get shot and die quick then get burned and die a painful and long death.

2) If you are on fire- natural instinct would be to remove your clothes- he made no attempt to move his clothes or even put out the flames. If it were the average person- and they were not tied down- a person would make every attempt to break out of the cage- roll down- kick-etc- that's just a natural response to getting burned- you don't stay in one spot. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Have you never seen the buddhist monk who burned himself alive in Vietnam back in the day? He just sat there. You wouldn't necessarily be moving around and trying to rip your clothes off. He was resigned to his fate. He probably made the decision he wouldn't give them the satisfaction of seeing him writhe around on the ground.
It has become increasingly more difficult to believe much of anything that is on the news, regardless of what source it comes from, and from our, or any, government.

In my conversation with a recent Muslim friend he fully believes it is all about the money. Follow the money and see where it leads. Where is the money coming from where does it go and who benefits from it. Some would immediately say oil companies and some would say the military industrial complex. The only real conspiracy is the one that is perpetuated on the American taxpayer.