enlarged prostate

What's the deal with this? I'm 38. Does it mean I'm predisposed to cancer? Bowel trouble?
That means that you go to your primary physician and get it checked professionally, if you haven't already.
Sometimes its just an infection. How did you find out? Some chick give u the finger?
I've been urinating slowly and not completely. My female Indian doctor stuck her fingers in my bootyhole while another female watched and said I had an enlarged prostate.
Get a PSA test (blood drawn). If your level is under 2.5, you're fine.

Sex lowers your probability of prostate cancer, btw. Masturbation does not (priests have a higher rate of mortality in the prostate cancer department). What does that mean? Sex saves lives!
I've been urinating slowly and not completely. My female Indian doctor stuck her fingers in my bootyhole while another female watched and said I had an enlarged prostate. Originally Posted by rapcat
Did you ask your female Indian doctor what it meant and what you should do? Or is "female Indian doctor" a euphemism?
Maybe it was just a mis-spelling.. and he meant Ind' end Dr.

Sex lowers your probability of prostate cancer, btw. Masturbation does not (priests have a higher rate of mortality in the prostate cancer department). What does that mean? Sex saves lives! Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Sorree, but thet's jus' wrong. It don't matter if'n a man is a-drainin' thar jizz inta a puss, a mouf, 'r a Kleenex. It all counts in reducin' prostamate cancer risk. An' don't tell meh after all tha scandals tha Church o' Rome's dun had thet yew really bee-leeve thet priests ain't having' sex. Mah guess at thar increased cancer risk is all thet incense smoke.
I believe she was kidding.
What's the deal with this? I'm 38. Does it mean I'm predisposed to cancer? Bowel trouble? Originally Posted by rapcat
Maybe its all those SW you claim to be "raw dogging" couldn't have happened to a better person...
Mebbe one o' them street gals put on a big ol' strap-on an' boned 'im up tha butt good an' hard an' pounded thet prosamatate gland so bad thet it swolle up like a peach pit an' got all tend'r an' weepy an' started ta leak an' got 'im all horny fer e'en MORE street gals thet culd bang 'is butt like a big ol' prison stud-muffin cellmate.

Mebbe. Mebbe not.
What's the deal with this? I'm 38. Does it mean I'm predisposed to cancer? Bowel trouble? Originally Posted by rapcat
No. It means you've got your head up your ass.
I believe she was kidding. Originally Posted by Chief62
No, actually I wasn't.
Don't condoms cause cancer? Bbfs is the way to do it.
Maybe its all those SW you claim to be "raw dogging" couldn't have happened to a better person... Originally Posted by Ts AmberRose
You are more likely to be diseased. Sodomite. Don't donate blood!