Ladies Looking for Suggestions!

I have a B-day coming up in December and looking for suggestions from you. I'm trusting of most of the ladies here and open to something kinky and fun for us both. Any ideas???
Lindsey Lacy if you dare
thank-you LuckJack!...
i am quite fond of birthdays!...
i like to customize your visit to your needs...
and make it a day to remember!...
I have a b-day in December as well, so I know what it's like to fall into all the Christmas bru ha ha and it not get recognized as much as say a July b-day does.

Treat yourself good, I always do.....

edit: and no, I don't mean masturbate, but hey, that's always fun too...LOL
Happy Birthday!
Max,
I'm sure you're right...but let's just say this about July birthdays:

All of your friends are out of town!! LOL

(At least at school age, trying to organize a July birthday party is tough. Lots of kids are at camp. School's out so you can't hand out invitations to the whole class or put in lockers~ you have to address and mail each one.)
Max,
I'm sure you're right...but let's just say this about July birthdays:

All of your friends are out of town!! LOL

(At least at school age, trying to organize a July birthday party is tough. Lots of kids are at camp. School's out so you can't hand out invitations to the whole class or put in lockers~ you have to address and mail each one.) Originally Posted by HoneyRose
True that, but at least the focus is on you and your birthday and not all the numerous activities and other things going on during the holidays. Your gifts are not co-mingled as a Christmas gift and that type of thing. While it's a very festive time of year, the Christmas kids are mostly a kind of an after thought, if ya will. I'm not complaining, because I'm obviously used to it by now, but when I was younger it kinda sucked.

Isn't it funny how things that bothered us when we were younger always seem to crop up in our adult lives? I sound line a whiny kid....LOL Thanks for letting me rant ya'll.

Now back on topic....I say the OP and I get together, go somewhere fun for dinner, maybe a strip club, then back to my place for the unveiling of the birthday cake and "gifts" to one another......I actually have a couple of hottie UTR doubles partners who might be willing to join us or just come to the private party...woohoo! Here's how I celebrate a birthday:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=57995

Good Times!
well I have one suggestion offer? anybody else have suggestions?

Yes Max X-mas B-days did suck as a kid, at my age who cares anymore I just want my adult presents now! lol
Happy Birthday. How about a double with two of the area's best?
Lots of good ones to choose from.
Linsey what suggestions do you have for a B-day?
steve that's the biggest problem sooooo many choices! or should I say combinations
well I have one suggestion offer? anybody else have suggestions?

Yes Max X-mas B-days did suck as a kid, at my age who cares anymore I just want my adult presents now! lol Originally Posted by otrdriver
LOL.....I know...typical. Hope you have a great one! I'm sure Lindsey will come up with something great.
otrdriver...happy december birthday!...
if you will contact me...
tell me your needs...wants...desires...
i will customize your visit...
and make it a day to remember!...
MAX...happy december birthday to you!...
thank-you for the kind words...
ladies are always welcome...
i am a licensed massage therapist...
for many years...
and will take very good care of you...
LL told me that a significant portion of her clientele are women, provider and civilian. massage and more, just saying..............