Stomping. Rough Play. Punching. Hitting. More. Not speaking of spanking at all.

I've seen it in workshops but I never did really understand the whole "boot stomping" thing but thought that it would make for a great topic.

Nothing quite like seeing someone stomped by a bunch of guys and the one being stomped is ... in his own fashion ... just loving it.

I use to like to wrestle but really don't care for the idea of being kicked by someone wearing Doc Martens. Or any heavy shoe.

Would you wish to be punched in the stomach? Or more?

I've only had experience punching/tugging/hitting guys in the testicles. Oh, and spanking (including flogging/caning/wood paddles/hairbrushes) but I consider spanking to be something completely different.

Penny, or more, for your thoughts!!!

Grin,
Elisabeth
While I do love to wrestle, and really enjoy when a woman can wrestle pretty competitively with me, getting punched/stomped (or doing the punching/stomping) doesn't hold the same appeal. Wrestling, to me, is about the struggle and the power exchange, but it's one where nobody (should) get hurt. Sure, a hold might be uncomfortable, but that's when the person taps and you start the next fall, and it often involves pins, which are a demonstration of strength/control that often aren't painful at all. Punching and stomping just seem like they're too likely to inflict pain for me to be interested.

Obviously, everyone has different tastes, though, and I'll be curious to hear what others have to say on the topic.
Is this to a point of leaving bruises and/or breaking bones? And I hear ya on the rough testicle play. I have done a bit of that in my time.
I tap out after a couple of hard face slaps. I couldn't take a single stomp!
While I have a very high pain tolerance, I have no want to receive such with someone. Though, I have had someone who wanted it given to them. She was very much into race/slave play and wanted to be degraded and treated as she imagined they would be 'serving their master.' I do admit I liked the rush it gave and the results it gave us sexually; but I always felt a little uneasy knowing she wanted it taken further.