Hot or Not Pic Inside

I thought I'd use this forum as a test market. I've had that same avatar of the old gargoyle sitting on the gutter of Notre Dame staring down at Paris for who know's how long.

This is a personal pic of the last girlfriend of this lifetime. No worries or celebrations that's not a thinly veiled prediction of impending the demise of Boomvang. Its just a photo of the one that finally got me to say "Fuck this noise, I'm going pay for play and nothing else" Any real rope aficionado would look at this and say "what an amateur" They'd be right too. I was in a hurry and I have always been more of a velcro kind of guy. Why wear lace ups when there are loafers? Give me a tassel over a wingtip any time.

I remember the day I took this. She called from the gym and suggested quite brazenly that she felt the need for one of my Pleasure Dom spankings. Little leather paddles, no whips or canes at my house. Guaranteed No Marks Tomorrow. But look at that hand and those nails. She broke my heart, but my god she was sexy. Ladies if you saw this as a hobbyist avatar what would go through your minds? Stay the hell away? Or this guy could bind me and I wouldn't even break a nail?