Lent

Just curious, who is participating? What are you giving up for lent?

I am not catholic, but I am giving up king cake, i will ask forgiveness for the king cakes I have eaten and also will now need to join Jenny Craig, lol.
Just curious, who is participating? What are you giving up for lent?

I am not catholic, but I am giving up king cake, i will ask forgiveness for the king cakes I have eaten and also will now need to join Jenny Craig, lol. Originally Posted by April Cox
All sweets (as in pastry, ice cream, etc.., but not "sweet thangs"). All of my pants got to tight by end of January.
Awww April, I'm not sure I would believe all that statement, about joining Jenny Craig, you looking mighty fine in my book. However if you feel the need to exercise. I would volunteer to let you exercise on top of me. I will count the bounces, its almost the same as counting the calories right?? The good thing is I'm not as expensive as Jenny Craig LOL LOL. You look might fine darlin.
LN
I'm giving up patronizing rub & tug massage parlors.
I already gave up all intoxicants, the hobby, tobacco, grains and dairy, so I'm just giving up.
I gave up all sweets and sweet tea and only water goes through my lips ..I WILL STICK TO THE SWEETS Not sure about the alcohol..though Ive gone 4 days so far had a head ache for 3 of them days lol

AEEE TREKKER that does not include Majichands now does it?????????
That pecan cobbler was in my belly before I remembered that I was abstaining from sweets.
Well Im SPOILED and I hope to continue to be, so Im not giving up nothing. LoL!!!!
I'm giving up self-denial.
The hobby. See you guys in April...the MONTH (Maybe)! ;
Awww April, I'm not sure I would believe all that statement, about joining Jenny Craig, you looking mighty fine in my book. However if you feel the need to exercise. I would volunteer to let you exercise on top of me. I will count the bounces, its almost the same as counting the calories right?? The good thing is I'm not as expensive as Jenny Craig LOL LOL. You look might fine darlin.
LN Originally Posted by Longneck
Agreed. I guess some folks wish they were 18 again. I figured out I'd have to go through all the crap between then and now and it ain't worth it.
I am giving up posting. Never should have started again. Should have stayed UTR. Lol
I am giving up posting. Never should have started again. Should have stayed UTR. Lol Originally Posted by Bam Bam XXX
I'm so Sorry.
Not a damn thing. I dont smoke, rarely drink, no drugs and few sweets. The only vice I have is the hobby
LENT, Does the other white meat count.