Empire TV Show on Fox ??

Some buddies of mine were seriously watching this show. I started "binge" watching it last week. Pretty interesting. Kind of reminds me of "Dallas" or something like that but on an "Urban" level.

It's one of my favorite shows right now. I love me some Cookie! Very interesting dynamics. Great cameos by some awesome people as well.
I DVR it. Yesterday it was a fanfuckingtastic episode!!!, GO COOKIE!!!!!
I am ALWAYS tuned in on Wednesday nights... I am #TeamCookie all the way.. I also adore Jamal... Boy he can sing...
If more black guys looked like sexy yummy Terrance Howard, I would changed my NBA policy! #Sexiestblackguyontheplanet

And Jamal and Hakeem are good, on different levels. Jamal has a voice that is amazing! They perform well together!
If more black guys looked like sexy yummy Terrance Howard, I would changed my NBA policy! #Sexiestblackguyontheplanet Originally Posted by Anna Star
Meh...Never judge a book by its cover. Dude has 6 count em 6 allegations of domestic abuse. Meaning he likes to beat up on women. You need to consider the complete man before you go laxing your policies. Dude even admitted he will hit a woman by admitting he went upside his first wife's head and a flight attendant. See link below

He's a good actor but odd all the way around. Here's an example:

And he once told Elle that not only should his perfect woman look like him because "the most beautiful thing in nature is your own reflection," but that any woman who doesn't use baby wipes in conjunction with toilet paper—or isn't willing to, for Howard's sake—isn't completely clean.

Here's his mug shot.

http://defamer.gawker.com/the-six-ti...ati-1121955457
Some buddies of mine were seriously watching this show. I started "binge" watching it last week. Pretty interesting. Kind of reminds me of "Dallas" or something like that but on an "Urban" level.

Originally Posted by DarthMaul
I Luuv this show!
I prolly should start looking at TV again. Heard this was a good show
Girl you most def need to tune into this show OMG I watch it every week. With a biggggg ole bag of OVERL RED AND BOCKER popcorn.......COOKIE is the best girl they fucked last night it was the best episode yet....SEEKING P u need to get on top of that
Meh...Never judge a book by its cover. Dude has 6 count em 6 allegations of domestic abuse. Meaning he likes to beat up on women. You need to consider the complete man before you go laxing your policies. Dude even admitted he will hit a woman by admitting he went upside his first wife's head and a flight attendant. See link below

He's a good actor but odd all the way around. Here's an example:

And he once told Elle that not only should his perfect woman look like him because "the most beautiful thing in nature is your own reflection," but that any woman who doesn't use baby wipes in conjunction with toilet paper—or isn't willing to, for Howard's sake—isn't completely clean.

Here's his mug shot.

http://defamer.gawker.com/the-six-ti...ati-1121955457 Originally Posted by Zanzibar789

Eeeek, never looked in on him lol. Oh well, he is a great actor!
Girl you most def need to tune into this show OMG I watch it every week. With a biggggg ole bag of OVERL RED AND BOCKER popcorn.......COOKIE is the best girl they fucked last night it was the best episode yet....SEEKING P u need to get on top of that Originally Posted by missconstanceflow
I haven't looked at TV for atleast 14yrs. I know i'm a weirdo! I'll find out when it comes on and tune in Thx
On network TV there is no t&a.
Girl you most def need to tune into this show OMG I watch it every week. With a biggggg ole bag of OVERL RED AND BOCKER popcorn.......COOKIE is the best girl they fucked last night it was the best episode yet....SEEKING P u need to get on top of that Originally Posted by missconstanceflow
Ssssshhhhhh! Don't tell the story. LOL!

I haven't looked at TV for atleast 14yrs. I know i'm a weirdo! I'll find out when it comes on and tune in Thx Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
Not weird at all.
I'm with you Ms. P, I rarely watch TV, but I am a huge fan of music so when a friend insisted I watch an episode with her I was HOOKED!

This is one very sexy show. Cookie ROCKS! I want to be just like her when I grow up. lol
Yes, I am under Macy Manning again! Had to do it. Hi Macy!