Invasion of the Locusts...err "In laws"

I'm I the only one so afflicted

I'll have more guests then residents over the next 6 weeks or so...

I actually don't mind it at all....other then the normal and unintentional scrutiny of every coming and going...

Gee Tx I see your heading out, where to? Mind if I tag along?

Well uncle Bob, one simple question...What does ATF mean to you?

That's easy Tx... Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms...

Well Uncle Bob I can't very well bring a civilian on ATF related business...now can I?

Maybe next time
LMAO!!!
im lucky not to have the problem...my family lives far...my gf's family hates me...and i am working on every holiday this year
14 aunts, uncles and cousins start to arrive tomorrow....
  • Carl
  • 11-19-2010, 09:57 PM
14 aunts, uncles and cousins start to arrive tomorrow.... Originally Posted by Whispers
Will strip clubs give a family/group discount for the VIP room?
The real question is how many of them are red headed spinners?
.....and what do you say when Aunt Bertha asks about your "hobbies"?!
thank god!!! my sister is the only one who lives within an hour who is family.( she lives in San Marcos) the rest live over 500 miles from me

I went to them last year, 2 days is enough to last me another few more years and not see them
I'm climbing in the motorhome and going to Big Bend till the holiday is over. In fact leaving Tuesday.. yea!!!
My family seems to be doing the same thing they do every year.

I call and text about Thanksgiving plans, letting everyone know I have at least 5 stops to make and want to organize everything ASAP. No one responds.

By Wednesday, I will have a message (or five) indicating that I'm expected on Thursday for Thanksgiving dinner. When I let them know that due to their silence, I have already made other plans, they'll be offended and everyone will talk about how I'm not trying hard enough to be part of the family.

I could be upset about it... or I could just enjoy the fact that I have the ability to sneak away to see my ATF next week before making dinner for my friends on Wednesday.

I feel for you guys. I really do.