International Play

I'm into travel, and I plan on hitting up amsterdam, brazil, and Costa Rica in the next two years. Now we have eccie.net for America, but does anyone know of any other sites for international fun?

Also, as an afterthought, who has ever taken a provider with them on a vacation?? It sounds like it would be a blast as you can pretty much have the experience of travelling with a girlfriend but not worry about any normal problems you might run into with a girlfriend on a trip. Any thoughts, comments, etc would be appreciated.
WorldSexguide ...

is a website (google it) that I used in the past ... however, their info is not necessarily current. Years ago they had some good info on Brazil (mostly Rio).

My personal int'l exerience is mostly Manila and TJ (I wasn't hobbying when I lived in Brazil decades ago).

Expect to get good overnight girl(s), for less the 1 hr in the US ... however, be careful ... do your research and use your gut (not your little head) to avoid ripe-offs and danger.

There is the potential for much better "bang" for your buck, but you have to be more careful overseas.
Thanks, that was a big reason I asked is because aspd/eccie gives you that opportunity to be safe. Being comfortable and confident that a gun won't be flashed on you and not haveing to worry about a waste of time/money is important.
I agree it's fun to go on holiday with a great date to a fun place... You should be clear about the laws and protocols where you go though.
who has ever taken a provider with them on a vacation?? It sounds like it would be a blast as you can pretty much have the experience of travelling with a girlfriend but not worry about any normal problems you might run into with a girlfriend on a trip. Any thoughts, comments, etc would be appreciated. Originally Posted by NYGman
I have traveled with two companions on vacations and both times were fantastic. In both instances, I felt that our chemistry would make it a memorable time for us AND our compatability would give us the comfort to navigate any social situation we may come across. Both things are extremely important given that as much as you would like to think that every second of several days will be spend naked, drunk or both, in reality there are mornings, calls home to family, etc where even though you are together, you still need to give each other sufficient time and "space" each day.

In both instances, I also knew the real name of my companion (and she knew mine). While this may not be absolutely necessary on a domestic jaunt, on the trip I was on that involved international legs, I almost think it's a matter of each other's safety and security. Like when the immigration officer asks if you are traveling with anyone. "Yes, this lady. Her name? That's a good question"

Of course, there is the fantastic conversation you will inevitably have when another couple asks you how you met. My friend and I had too much fun ad libing with the poor couple completely out of the joke. Which makes it so much better...

I referred to her for the rest of the trip as Mrs. Kensington.
Definitely would be a lot of fun with a provider that you have a good rapport with NYCF. In Amsterdam or Costa Rica you won't have much trouble finding anything, still wondering if there is an ECCIEish website out there that is being kept current by other hobbyists......
WorldSexguide ...

is a website (google it) that I used in the past ... however, their info is not necessarily current. Years ago they had some good info on Brazil (mostly Rio).

My personal int'l exerience is mostly Manila and TJ (I wasn't hobbying when I lived in Brazil decades ago).

Expect to get good overnight girl(s), for less the 1 hr in the US ... however, be careful ... do your research and use your gut (not your little head) to avoid ripe-offs and danger.

There is the potential for much better "bang" for your buck, but you have to be more careful overseas. Originally Posted by nebtex1
NT, My boss is going to send you an invoice for the 3 hours of my time I spent on this site today. lol