40" Bounce

She responded to an ad I had posted. Seriously needs to work on her scheduling and attention skills. Dragged her feet all day taking hours at a time to respond. Then wants to verify me by sending a photo of my drivers license. Bat shit crazy. Who in there right mind would send a girl they have never met that and if you do you are just dumb. She then wants me to send photos which I did with the agreement that she would do the same which she did not. I then questioned her about wasting my time with her little circus show. She called once an hour later after I was already busy yesterday afternoon and its now my fault that things didn't work out. Crazy. She is supposed to be a legit member on here. I am seriously questioning that. If you respond an ad on here be ready to meet and not play little girl games. Just saying
Moved thread to proper forum.
Sorry that happened to you babe. Have a good day.
I had the exact same experience yesterday lmao. I was really surprised by the ID thing and was going to ask about it in the ML if others had the same experience. I still would like to see her though.
I will not send a photo of my ID nor will I even show my ID to any provider. I will also not share my real phone number with a provider unless I have met her and have trust and even then only a very select few have my real cell number. Now as far as she goes she would have to apologize and make it right for me to even consider seeing her. FYI a lady has to tick me off pretty bad for me to post negative stuff on here about them. There are a few ladies that have seen me and know me that would agree with that statement.
so sorry that happened sugar

hope ya have better luck!
I will not send a photo of my ID nor will I even show my ID to any provider. I will also not share my real phone number with a provider unless I have met her and have trust and even then only a very select few have my real cell number. Now as far as she goes she would have to apologize and make it right for me to even consider seeing her. FYI a lady has to tick me off pretty bad for me to post negative stuff on here about them. There are a few ladies that have seen me and know me that would agree with that statement. Originally Posted by slider1069
You sure about that? Six out of your 13 reviews are "no", and this at least your third "alert" on a girl who hurt your feelers because she wouldn't see you.

Your posting and review history are quite the cautionary tale. Any woman who sees you is a fool who didn't do her own research.
When I see newbies in my home state I ask for ID and FB link and job info but they can cover addy and dont have to fb friend you and all info is deleted after my session and I am safe. I have lots of people that do it, but I am also well known and dont have issues like some girls...
But I dont ask someone who has references or another way of refs to send me anything.
So sorry sinsofflesh that I don't write a review every time I see someone. I suppose I am a little jealous and frankly it is my business about whom I post about. I usually don't post reviews of good times. I post about the negative because I don't want others to experience the same.
Let me be the first to thank you for the SPA...
  • Emmie
  • 02-22-2015, 12:21 AM
He was a nice guy when I had the opportunity to meet him.
I also had contacted her a few days ago.. Sent a msg to her inbox to setup an appt ,told her i had references that she could check out ,and look me up on this site..She responded by stating that i didnt have premium access,and that i needed to send a photo of my id, but i could cover up all the info, and part of my face.When i told her that i didnt feel comfortable sending her my photo, she hung the phone up on me .I have never been asked to do this especially on a site like this and all she had to do was her homework..I hope she gets her act together because i would still like to see her..so if shes reading this inbox me.
She will grow into it or out of it.
Its still not Alert worthy material given the rest of the current info on here.
So, this here thread says just as much about you.ijs

It is kind of strange to me that anyone would have a policy of writing that many no reviews.

I think Goddess needs a mentor just the same as you though.. Would you agree!
So sorry sinsofflesh that I don't write a review every time I see someone. I suppose I am a little jealous and frankly it is my business about whom I post about. I usually don't post reviews of good times. I post about the negative because I don't want others to experience the same. Originally Posted by slider1069
It is, of course, your right to review whomever you wish for whatever reason, however the theme of this site is the exchange of information, both good and bad. Sharing good times with the community not only assists them in making good decisions, but also helps the girls in more ways than one.

Think about it....

Have fun and play safe!
Ok so it's taking a lot longer for some to learn.... But you guys keep calling.... Lol
Besides, how is this a spa? Emmie had a fine time with him. And, she IS pretty darn reputable. And hooker in ? has had some sort of incident weekly, so I would consider this alert worthy. 2 or 3 other ppl ALSO confirmed the same thing is happening to them when they set up something with her.