Babe Week in Lafayette

According to Eccie and P411, this is a great week to be in Lafayette. Madison May, Jennifer Lawrence, Paris Hilton, Amber Reed and Carly Moore are all visiting our great city between today and Thursday.

Minus the Diva, it will be welcomed change. If you haven't already, please try to make appointments with one of your fancy. Most are only spending one day here, then two in BR and/or NOLA, let's make them spend two days here next time and one day in BR. I know we can't compete with NOLA, so no point.
Weird...
Hmmmmmmmm......minus the Diva?
I'm sure all the the above mentioned ladies Are in desperate need for you to Plug them.
Which one ARE YOU dear??? Inquiring minds wanna know!!!
Not plugging them. Plugging Lafayette, trying to point out to some guys that there is some new ladies crossing our paths and take advantage with out a two hour drive to BR, or 6+ to NOLA. The term minus you was a complement. I am none of them, just a guy.
Not plugging them. Plugging Lafayette, trying to point out to some guys that there is some new ladies crossing our paths and take advantage with out a two hour drive to BR, or 6+ to NOLA. The term minus you was a complement. I am none of them, just a guy. Originally Posted by Bam Bam XXX
Sure sounds like pimping to me.
Sure sounds like pimping to me. Originally Posted by David-Louisiana
They may add to the list but Lafayette already have some of the hottest Divas around without the sorry "no AA men ". lol
So whenever a poster mentions that a provider is coming to town, that is pimping?
So whenever a poster mentions that a provider is coming to town, that is pimping? Originally Posted by Bam Bam XXX
Babe, don't feel bad. We all pick on each other it seems all the time.
Most of us really appreciate the post. It's good to know these girls are visiting and hopefully they get enough business to come back.

So whenever a poster mentions that a provider is coming to town, that is pimping? Originally Posted by Bam Bam XXX
Pimpin or not .....

..... he's right about the Diva.
with out a two hour drive to BR, or 6+ to NOLA. Originally Posted by Bam Bam XXX
What are you driving a moped Baton Rouge is one hour from Lafayette and New Orleans is 2 1/2.
What are you driving a moped Baton Rouge is one hour from Lafayette and New Orleans is 2 1/2. Originally Posted by Welladjusted
45 minutes on I-10.
[QUOTE=Bam Bam XXX;1056414566]..Minus the Diva, it will be welcomed change... /QUOTE]

Although awkwardly phrased for sure, I think he meant that as a compliment, as in the visiting providers would be a welcome change from the Laffy providers OTHER than your esteemed self, Skny.

Of course, even then, he would manage to piss off some other Lafayette ladies, I guess.

An Eccie translation app would be a good thing, except that most mis-written phrases are just plain dumb mistakes.