does Obama love America or .. not?

does Obama love America or .. not?
VOTE! does he or doesn't he? we shall see .. i voted. guess how?
yawn
Wow another thread on the same thing.
10 against, 6 for. keep those votes cumming in boys and girls.
Too distressing for a yes or no vote?
This is a poll so stupid only the WaKKKo KKKid could have posted it.

Be sure to send it to FoKKKs News, WaKKKo KKKid, you ignorant fucKKK!

Be sure to send it to FoKKKs News, WaKKKo KKKid, you ignorant fucKKK! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Only a fool would argue differently to the results of this pole.
Show Us All, just one time when Obama ever presented the USA in a positive light to any outside group. He has had nothing good to say about this nation. He has always poor mouthed this nation's past and present.
This man believes himself to be your better, He believes his place is to talk down to Americans and shove his ideas of injustices into our face at every turn.
Yes as a nation, we have had our mistakes, but who hasn't. Show Us All any nation who has done 1/10 as much to help out around the globe as the USA. How many times has Obama stood up for All America ? Obama has no plan to help anyone outside his own special interest groups ?

Be sure to send it to FoKKKs News, WaKKKo KKKid, you ignorant fucKKK! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
how many times do i gots to 'splain it you, you asshole rider?

that's "Your Royal Majesty Sir WaKKKo KKKid" to you, assbreath.
does Obama love America or .. not? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I would say he loves the America that is in his twisted little mind. The America he actually lives in, the America he must contend with, no he doesn't love that America.

Jim
Only a fool would argue differently to the results of this pole.
Show Us All, just one time when Obama ever presented the USA in a positive light to any outside group. He has had nothing good to say about this nation. He has always poor mouthed this nation's past and present.
This man believes himself to be your better, He believes his place is to talk down to Americans and shove his ideas of injustices into our face at every turn.
Yes as a nation, we have had our mistakes, but who hasn't. Show Us All any nation who has done 1/10 as much to help out around the globe as the USA. How many times has Obama stood up for All America ? Obama has no plan to help anyone outside his own special interest groups ? Originally Posted by rioseco
[COLOR=blue][B] HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!

[COLOR=blue][B]Nice meltdown, Cornholio.

[COLOR=blue][B]For a change, you blather reveals your utter stupidity.

OH, IS THIS HOW YOU DO IT? ON EVERY SINGLE LINE? LMAO @ HTMLoser!

I would say he loves the America that is in his twisted little mind. The America he actually lives in, the America he must contend with, no he doesn't love that America.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Why should he love anyone that despises him and everything he stands for? You don't. I can certainly love America and not have to love every whacked out weirdo in it.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!

[B][COLOR=blue]Nice meltdown, Cornholio.

[B][COLOR=blue]For a change, you blather reveals your utter stupidity.

[B][COLOR=blue]OH, IS THIS HOW YOU DO IT? ON EVERY SINGLE LINE? LMAO @ HTMLoser!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I have no meltdown Yssup. Nothing new to my post, I have always posted in blue and you are either a liar or are too stupid to recall that FACT.
I simply like blue text. If it bothers you so bad then dont read it. Dont stalk the blue text you sosiopathic dipshit !

You cant show us even once where your Bastard Boy King had anything, just one thing good to say about the USA.
If you had one example where he spoke about our nation in a positive light to others you would be all over this with facts/ examples.
You got nothing you wretched excuse of a man !
I'm getting on that Rio. Have some stuff later.