OMG

Texans WIN
Texans WIN Originally Posted by Cabalfighter
Fuck, that may have been a little premature.......
Can you believe it
Can you believe it Originally Posted by Cabalfighter
Actually, after last week...... yes.......

Muther fucker!!!
You get paid millions of$ to NOT let an offensive receiver get past you and you let it happen twice in less than 20 seconds.

Just start completely over.
I feel sick.
I feel sick. Originally Posted by nightdiver
I'm a Redskins fan...DC born. DC raised.

Welcome to MY world!!!!!
I thought the Texans had the game won. But as usual the defense get exposed like a stripper at a butt naked strip club.

40 seconds, 72 yards away and no time outs. And the defense can't do SHIT!!!

Muthafuckas deserve to be last in the division.
I'm a Redskins fan...DC born. DC raised.

Welcome to MY world!!!!! Originally Posted by Sisyphus
At least i find another Redskins fan. I have a feeling that Shanahan may be the answer. Today was good day for 'Skins
At least i find another Redskins fan. I have a feeling that Shanahan may be the answer. Today was good day for 'Skins Originally Posted by proper
I guess today was a good day but damn if EVERY win don't feel like a loss these days. Don't allow an offensive TD & still gotta go to OT....sheesh...

I think the Shannahan/Allen brain trust may finally be the answer but this season has really exposed a decade (or more!) of just terrible handling of draft picks & free agency. The cupboard...she is bare... Not much talent on the field...even less team speed...

There may be 4-5 guys on each side of the ball worth building around. Couple of them are on the wrong side of their career progression.

It's a challenge for the best minds in the game. God knows, Dan Synder ain't one of them...
Remeber the fan that got on the field, and ran almost the total length of it before he was caught.......He ran right past Karim Jackson and Glover Quinn.....just like the Jet receivers...
Just when you think it couldn't get any worse
Hopefully this will be kubiak's last season, Astros for sale , maybe next week it will be the Texans