Black and White or Color?

So, over the last couple days I got bored and took about 500 pictures with my laptop. I started cropping them and playing with black and white and color and got to wondering what people like best when they are viewing them for things like this site. I happen to like the black and white (I love the black and white with the little color highlights), but I can see how some people would like the color or even say that the black and white doesn't give an accurate portrayal, ect. So, let me know what you think and I will post more of whichever people like the most in the future.

Yea, I know, these came out kind of dark... (It was gloomy outside and I was trying for natural light) I have a bunch more I took yesterday that have better lighting.

--Molly <3
I like the black and white with the color on the panties but then again I'm not paying lol

Super cute
Black and white is great if there are shadows or irregular lighting that may cause skin color variations when you take a photo. While the photos taken are not great, they are also not horrible. They are complimentary to your body... So, good job. A camera with better resolution should yield better results (not as grainy).
Sometimes it relies on the scene. For example these are great in black and white. But some other would look better with color depending on background. Either way..they are absolutely amazing pics. Looking beautiful.
  • Mokoa
  • 03-05-2015, 10:25 PM
I like the black and white with the color on the panties but then again I'm not paying lol

Super cute Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
+1 and I am paying! but where are the booty shots?!
+1 and I am paying! but where are the booty shots?! Originally Posted by Maryland

Just for you.
Two more.
Just for you. Originally Posted by Molly Rendon
Thank you, Miss Cutie Booty! Dayum!!!
I don't know if digital B&W can duplicate that of the proper film stock.

I like the old developed B&W pictures from back in the day. I think the various greys are more expressive than colour.

To illustrate that point, look at the promo/glamour shots of hollywood celebrities from that era. Especially the portraits. I don't think colour can duplicate the depth of the eyes like B&W can.
Darlin I like black, white and all the colors inbetween. Oh, photos. ..yep still like em all.

That seemed like a good way to spend spare time on a dreary afternoon. Although I can think of another.

Good work. A couple of those would fit right into the SAs Best ASSets thread.
Personally, I like the color ones as they let your beautiful, olive colored Latina skin tones come through and your dark hair and bush are wonderful contrasts, although I much more prefer shaved ladies for daty.
I like real life. Hehe. See ya in a few hours..
why am I awake, must rest up!
I love the bush. Wouldn't stop me from DATY.
Definitely the black and white...beautiful pics!!