A Modest Proposal

While I've been in the hobby for some time, I am not a frequent client. By the time I get around to look for a provider that I have had a particularly good time with, they've moved on, or whatever. Consequently, it seems I spend a lot of time researching P411 and ECCIE for providers that I think will offer a geniune relaxed evening of fun, which means, at least in part, that they offer a REAL GFE. I know that GFE is a relative term, but I think there are a couple of things that have to be on the providers menu if they represent themselves as providing a GFE: 1) DFK and enjoy it, and 2) BBBJ and not just to get you hard enough to get the cover on, but they see it as an intregal part of a fun evening.( I also think DATY is part of the GFE, but understand that they may be doing me a favor by holding off on any particular occassion). Anyway, I just don't understand reviewers that say it was a GFE, but list the activities as CBJ. Now I know that a lot of clients do no want a BBBJ because of their situation outside the hobby. This brings me to my "modest proposal". Guys, if the CBJ is at your request, please mention it in your review. When I read a review and see 2 or 3 BBBJ and then CBJ, I don't know if the provider has changed her menu or its a YMMV thing, or what. It is somewhat misleading of the provider's menu if she DOES do BBBJ but did a CBJ by request. I should think it would also provide good info to clients who WANT the CBJ and know that the provider is willing to suck latex just for you. For those clients (like myself) that do not see providers who only provide CBJ, it makes research easier if I look at the first review and see that the activity as CBJ at client's request and not a limitation on the provider's menu. Anyway, it's just a suggestion. If past is prologue, somebody will find fault with this, but I put it out for comment and opinion, and not as criticism.
+1
When I read a review and see 2 or 3 BBBJ and then CBJ, I don't know if the provider has changed her menu or its a YMMV thing, or what. It is somewhat misleading of the provider's menu if she DOES do BBBJ but did a CBJ by request. Originally Posted by lawyerinjeans
If menu isnt clear about CBJ/BBBJ and the provider insists on a CBJ and the dude wants a BBBJ, isnt that grounds to leave?
I don't think a dude can confirm activies via phone/pm/email/, so he has to go off reviews....if he thinks he's going to get a BBBJ and thats not gonna happen, does a dude have to go through with the appointment?
Ive suffered through enough CBJs because I wasnt clear.....