Fellas......

Hey fellas just on a male prospective what makes you say wow! i really had fun with her ?
  • Cleo
  • 03-09-2015, 01:58 AM
Pussy & a pork chop! Hey, what can I say? I'm a guy! We only have two emotions. Horny & hungry. If he doesn't have a boner, make him a sammich!

For me it's when she really makes me believe that she did it because she enjoyed doing it with "me", not just because I am the one who walked through the door.
kissing..DFK especially.
For me it's when she really makes me believe that she did it because she enjoyed doing it with "me", not just because I am the one who walked through the door. Originally Posted by skbinks
1 + gotta go with that.
For me it's when she really makes me believe that she did it because she enjoyed doing it with "me", not just because I am the one who walked through the door. Originally Posted by skbinks
+1, the illusion of passion (IOP) is what makes me go wow. Some woman are great actresses, and some I actually click with, which doesnt require much acting at all...
kissing..DFK especially. Originally Posted by cmore197474
+1, the illusion of passion (IOP) is what makes me go wow. Some woman are great actresses, and some I actually click with, which doesnt require much acting at all... Originally Posted by woody4eroticfun
All this for me as well. I have always been a fan of the term GFE, but it means so many different things to different people. Saying "Illusion of Passion" is much clearer. I just learned this term recently (we don't use it much here in KC, but in Dallas it is common), and i love it.

If I walk out honestly thinking that the lady enjoyed herself and liked me for me (and not for my money), I'll consider that an amazing session and I'll remember her fondly.
All this for me as well. I have always been a fan of the term GFE, but it means so many different things to different people. Saying "Illusion of Passion" is much clearer. I just learned this term recently (we don't use it much here in KC, but in Dallas it is common), and i love it.

If I walk out honestly thinking that the lady enjoyed herself and liked me for me (and not for my money), I'll consider that an amazing session and I'll remember her fondly. Originally Posted by KCQuestor
Not a fella, but I have most often heard this as being the best type of appointments as well. And fortunately some of you are easy to do this with, and I would have enjoyed being there even without the $$$. Thanks guys, and great question Maria!
  • Roboz
  • 03-09-2015, 12:45 PM
Agree with Mr. Binks.
Attitude is everything.
Attitude is everything. Originally Posted by CaptainKaos
Hey fellas just on a male prospective what makes you say wow! i really had fun with her ? Originally Posted by Maria Dinero
Simple things, like no unpleasant surprises....meaning after doing your research, you actually receive the level of service you reasonably expected.

IOP is great when it happens; her attitude and enthusiasm can really make it fun; her creativity goes a long way with me....and is never forgotten; if you have fun and show it, odds are high I had fun too.....and likely will return; when you feel appreciated as a client, that can be fun.
passion and not being mechanical....appearing to be elsewhere!

and secondly bring that sweet lil butt up here and we can practice this in person !

Ok now what time will you be here?
Im to much into safety to do almost all things but I would like wearing latex gloves, putting a finger deep in her ass while using a vibrator on a her pussy until she orgasmed. No fake one either but its impossible to tell, especially if she is a good actor.