ITS THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN...HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRISTOL.KC

Happy birthday to one of KC's premier providers, Bristol.KC. This little lady made 2014 very interesting in the life of this Cajun boy, so wishing her only the best on her special day.

Brain teaser alert!!!

If she's the second best I ever had... And I've had way over 200 in the hobby... Does that mean she's a 1%er???😳😳😍

And Dammit... How did I beat Scorpio31 in on a Bristol Thread??? Your slippin Scorpio...😞
Happy birthday babe
Well, Paulie, I must be slipping as you said. Instead of posting about Bristol's birthday, I sent her an email this morning.

Let me see .... how has she been described by me and several others? Now I remember, "Bristol is a KC treasure." It has been some time since I enjoyed the pleasure of her company and I don't kiss and tell, but memories linger.

• Emmie
  • 03-11-2015, 06:04 PM
Happy birthday Bristol!!
I'm glad we will now be doing this for all of our lovely providers!

Scorpio put em in your outlook calender buddy!
Well, Paulie, I must be slipping as you said. Instead of posting about Bristol's birthday, I sent her an email this morning.

Let me see .... how has she been described by me and several others? Now I remember, "Bristol is a KC treasure." It has been some time since I enjoyed the pleasure of her company and I don't kiss and tell, but memories linger.

Originally Posted by scorpio31
Yea.... It's been a long time since I enjoyed her as well... To everything there is a season, and our season has passed. The memories.... I will take to my grave. I will be that old man at the nursing home with a raging hard on... Thinking about that summer with Bristol.

The Renaissance Hotel... Death by Gumbo at Restaurant Revolution.... The Hustler Store.... And all those shots of Patron'. Maybe one day I'll write a review of the entire experience. I was recapping my business expenses for tax reporting last week, it added up to well over $35k that I attribute to Bristol....I regret NONE OF IT.

You guys in KC really don't know what you have right in your own back yard. Real life sucks.... And eventually it catches up with all of us, but for a while....I thoroughly enjoyed this woman.