uh oh, ladies...

Get those benjamins while you can -

"One area where academics and journalists seem enthusiastic about the possibilities for sexbots concerns robot prostitution. Love doll brothels can already be found in Japan. In a 2012 paper, "Robots, Men and Sex Tourism," the New Zealand researchers Ian Yeoman and Michelle Mars enthusiastically predict that robot prostitutes will overtake human sex workers by 2050."

http://reason.com/archives/2015/03/0...e-and-robots/2
There is nothing that can compare to the real thing.
1. I'll be long since retired by then and 2. A robot may be able to compete with a girl who just lays there like a bump on a log, but it can't replace the interraction. Conversation, playfulness... The things that make it more of an experience rather than just sex.
I'm pretty sure my ex was a beta test version.
I have a mechanical dildo but I'd still rather have real dick. Robot penis' have been around for a while but have not made men obsolete.
  • Tetas
  • 03-13-2015, 11:20 AM
Just wait till those robo-penis' can bring home a paycheck...ijs
Robot penis' have been around for a while but have not made men obsolete. Originally Posted by HeatherDAngelo
Thank Goodness for that.
Just wait till those robo-penis' can bring home a paycheck and listens to all the moaning and groaning...ijs Originally Posted by riday
Completed the thought.
Completed the thought. Originally Posted by pyramider
I'm hoping the moaning and groaning is from pleasurable activities!

Until they create amazing AI the world oldest profession will be alive and well.
No robot will ever, ever come close to comparing to a BBBJ from me
While all of you ladies are 100% correct in what you say, the unmentioned benefit of these things could be convenience. Assuming they're affordable, and are put together really well (i.e. very realistic lady parts), it becomes a matter of hassle. It'd be a lot easier to go to the closet, man cave, or some other secret chamber to whip out the doll, pop one and then go about his day than to go online, look up potential prospects, determine spending amount, narrow down selections, availability pending, how soon, weather, and one or two other things.

Even if many guys had one of these things, at some point we're going to want some real pussy again. However, this doll may narrow down HOW MANY times guys are willing to go through the hassle. A guy who hobbies 20 times a year may reduce that to 10, because he's banging his doll every other day or whatever.

I love real women as much as the next guy, but if I can pull out my doll, pop one off in 10 minutes vs spending an hour showering getting dressed, driving, etc to make an appointment happen, many times I may take the easier road.

Yeah, but I'd bet you that I would get the only one that talked back, got headaches and NCNS's me.
You mean they already aren't on eccie?