Nothing says I miss you quite like boobs!

Great.....now I can't stand up from my desk for awhile. Great pic. I've always been a fan of lefties.
wow---hot!
You said boobs! I only see one...damn bifocals or you must not miss me that much. Lol.
You said boobs! I only see one...damn bifocals or you must not miss me that much. Lol. Originally Posted by 61corv

Hahahaha.

I knew before looking at your comment that it was going to be about the plural use of boob.

And, OF COURSE, I miss you. You're my one and only. I just talk to these other guys, I swear Muah!
Great.....now I can't stand up from my desk for awhile. Great pic. I've always been a fan of lefties. Originally Posted by eatallday

Soon enough, however, in the meantime you can post/send a pic of what is keeping you from standing up.
Well the title is Boobs so I think we need to see the other side
Hahahaha.

I knew before looking at your comment that it was going to be about the plural use of boob.

And, OF COURSE, I miss you. You're my one and only. I just talk to these other guys, I swear Muah! Originally Posted by MissSaraXXX

I feel so used.
I feel so used. Originally Posted by burkalini
Yes but used well Burk! Feel same way, hehe.Must make another trip to Lincoln I'm thinkin.Can't believe I missed when she was in Omaha,bad bad devil.
And I thought that I was "your one and only".
No wonder why you dont have time for me anymore.
Sorry guys, she loves me the most!
Isn't amazing that she can make all feel like that!!
Well, not only is it my "job" but, more importantly, I truly am grateful for the business and fondness I receive.These things are not taken for granted and, with all kidding aside, I thank you guys.

There's my sappy moment. Let's not let it happen again.