Verification question for the ladies...

I'm making a trip out of town at the end of the month to visit a buddy of mine, and he is recently separated, and he asked me about the hobby in FL where we are meeting up.

Now this person has ZERO experience in the hobby, but I am curious about something.....I have 30+ OK's on P411.....if a situation was explained in this manner to you via PM on there, or any review site...would you take the word of a trusted reviewer with many years of experience to visit a friend who is brand spanking new to the hobby?

Guys, if you have done something similar with success, please feel free to chime in. I'd rather keep any communications strictly through MY communication handles etc if this is a feasible scenario since he is not divorced yet....I'd hate for something to be found out to come back and bite him in the ass. lol

Thanks
No
I would take a friend referral only from a gent that I have known for a good while. I would still request traditional screening from the referred gent as well.
I'm making a trip out of town at the end of the month to visit a buddy of mine, and he is recently separated, and he asked me about the hobby in FL where we are meeting up.

Now this person has ZERO experience in the hobby, but I am curious about something.....I have 30+ OK's on P411.....if a situation was explained in this manner to you via PM on there, or any review site...would you take the word of a trusted reviewer with many years of experience to visit a friend who is brand spanking new to the hobby?

Guys, if you have done something similar with success, please feel free to chime in. I'd rather keep any communications strictly through MY communication handles etc if this is a feasible scenario since he is not divorced yet....I'd hate for something to be found out to come back and bite him in the ass. lol

Thanks Originally Posted by haya1300

You have no idea how your friend behaves BCD. So you finding a lady that will take a vouch from you is very slim.

If he not divorced then do not aid him. Fucktards going thru divorce are even more stupid than usual and he will get himself caught, with you as collateral damage.
You have no idea how your friend behaves BCD. So you finding a lady that will take a vouch from you is very slim.

If he not divorced then do not aid him. Fucktards going thru divorce are even more stupid than usual and he will get himself caught, with you as collateral damage. Originally Posted by pyramider
+1

If he not divorced then do not aid him. Fucktards going thru divorce are even more stupid than usual and he will get himself caught, with you as collateral damage. Originally Posted by pyramider
AAAAA-MEN! Not on your life.

Solid wisdom from the Court Jester.
Consider it an investment in his future. A new P411 account with zero OK's will still pass a lot of screening. Providers are concerned more about whether he is a legit hobbyist than how many of their members he has seen previously.
another thread/review of a BP young girl, the reviewer indicated that she was young and uncertain about providing. Then a couple comments down another hobbyist claims he saw her and someone had badly beaten her. He just turned around and left. That is what as a group are trying to prevent from happening. I have only visited with 2 non-eccie providers. The second one was young, a recent mother and someone had hit her in the head/ear and she was still feeling the pain. He also robbed her. If your buddy wants to hobby he needs to do his homework and plan to be safe.
Consider it an investment in his future. A new P411 account with zero OK's will still pass a lot of screening. Providers are concerned more about whether he is a legit hobbyist than how many of their members he has seen previously. Originally Posted by Hank Chinaski
Having a p411 account means nothing they don't screen you when you get an account anyone can get an account if you have money...
Thanks for the feedback....knowing my friend for 25 years, I have no doubt he would conduct himself fine, but thank you to the ladies who chimed in. Better to ask then go in blind...

Keep yourselves safe...

Cheers
Having a p411 account means nothing they don't screen you when you get an account anyone can get an account if you have money... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
That's simply not true. The only way for a hobbyist to get a P411 account is to pass screening. They do screen.
I did an introduction one time. For a good friend.

I called a TRUSTED girl, and booked her for a "two on one" for two hours. I gave her some details on him - and found out what more she wanted to know.

I reviewed ALL of the rules w/ him - i told him - you burn me on this - I'm burned - he knows not to F me over.

So, we appeared, we both stripped, we did our hour together - THEN, when she was comfortable, I put down for another hour for him and left.

He did a review of the 2nd hour - bang - he's a member with one review and a reference.

The other way to start is w/ P411. If he's not willing to give info - that won't pass.

Another way BP girls. I would avoid that b/c 1) you tend to get the unknown. LE, a bad time, pimps, etc - many bad outcomes 2) the girls tend to be "less" than ECCIE girls (IMHO) 3) the risk of a foul up and getting caught - way up on BP.

Also, as they said - people going through a divorce, etc - he may just need to chill for a bit. Esp. if kids are involved.

Tell him to jerk through a bottle of lotion THEN call u.
That's simply not true. The only way for a hobbyist to get a P411 account is to pass screening. They do screen. Originally Posted by giantbourbon
No they don't if that was the case how did all those girls get busted in Colorado by LE being on P411 ? You keep thinking that I know for a fact they don't screen...