Will The Israeli CryBibi survive to serve another term?

From the linked article found below: "In an interview Sunday, Netanyahu complained of a "worldwide" conspiracy funneling millions of dollars to oust him. "Those sending the money, they don't think about our problems here in Israel," he told the Army Radio station. "They want one thing. They want to make sure the left rises to power."

http://news.yahoo.com/israeli-leader...075940929.html

The polls are indicating that Bibi will lose Tuesday's election. His remarks found above lack the confidence of one who feels he will be re-elected.

Stay tuned!

Does anyone care to offer a prediction?

I will start it off. It appears that Bibi is on the ropes. I am the first to admit that I am not well versed on Israeli elections but it appears his days as the Prime Minister of Israel might be down to a precious few.

My prediction: Bibi loses a close election!
It's official now.

bt is the new trending idiot!
It's official now.

bt is the new trending idiot! Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Nope, I offered no "Trend." For discussion purposes, I made a prediction based upon the recent news articles I have read on the subject. No Trends were offered! Nothing more, nothing less!

On the other hand, bfejunkie's favorite (#1) BFE, TrendingIdiot already has already cornered the "TRENDING" market.

When compared to TrendingIdiot, the rest of us are mere amateurs!
It's official now.

bt is the new trending idiot! Originally Posted by gfejunkie

Is bt now a Nazi too?
what are Israeli laws?

can foreign money be contributed to political campaigns?

the Clintons and algore did it here, with the Clintons just replicating it using their slush fund..oops I mean "charitable" foundation

I don't doubt the left wing world is doing it in some fashion to defeat netanyahu
Is bt now a Nazi too? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Nah! bfejunkie is just "TRENDING" BFE!
I sure hope he is dismissed. Bibi has been a boo-boo. Twice now.

At least nevergaveitarest found a way to make it about the Clinton Administrati
I sure hope he is dismissed. Bibi has been a boo-boo. Twice now.

At least nevergaveitarest found a way to make it about the Clinton Administrati Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
whatever ill has been done, you can be sure the Clinton's thought of it first
I have little sympathy for a foreign leader who fails to go through the appropriate channels in dealing with our government. Especially when that particular country is so dependent upon the US for (our) foreign aid, both financial and for their own national security purposes.

I would have said the same thing had the Israeli CryBibi tried something similar with any sitting US President, regardless of political affiliation.

My prediction: Bibi loses a close election! Originally Posted by bigtex
Perhaps my above prediction on this election was an equal mixture of the recent news articles that I have read. Coupled with a little wishful thinking on my part. For the latter, I am guilty as charged!

As far as I am concerned should Bibi lose, the ungrateful SOB is getting exactly what he deserves!
8 mil a month, and he took time out in his campaign to come take a shit on the USA.
The place is crawling with short sighted anti-semites. Like Winston Churchill, Netanyahu sees what is going to happen and is trying to warn the west. Some, like I suspect Tampon, has such a visercal hatred for all things Jewish that they are willing to ignore the threat. Others have their heads so far up their asses that they think two oceans will protect this country from anything. Still, when someone like Churchill, Mitchell, or Reagan speaks you should listen and respect what they say. I see that Tampon can't even do that without telling another series of lies. Is that what they call Texas normal?
I thought he was nuts when he won the first time. When he was elected the second time, I thought the Israeli voters were nuts.
The place is crawling with short sighted anti-semites. Like Winston Churchill, Netanyahu sees what is going to happen and is trying to warn the west. Some, like I suspect Tampon, has such a visercal hatred for all things Jewish that they are willing to ignore the threat. Others have their heads so far up their asses that they think two oceans will protect this country from anything. Still, when someone like Churchill, Mitchell, or Reagan speaks you should listen and respect what they say. I see that Tampon can't even do that without telling another series of lies. Is that what they call Texas normal? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
JDIdiot took time from his year long search for the missing Malaysian 777 to pay us a visit.

How many deserted islands have you visited thus far?
You're talking about the wrong plane, it's Malaysia 370. The plane was a Boeing 777. No wonder you're confused.