Dancing With The Stars Season 10 premiers tonight. The attention whore gay ex-college fb player Michael Sam is part of the cast. *thumbs down* I'm not watching.

I'm not a homophobe either. That over-hyped judge I think is gay and he's a entetaining as hell. Also, that one guy, Carson Kressley, I had no problem with him. He's also entertaining also.
Never watched the show and don't intend to start......

Obviously it's all about entertainment and ratings. If Sam brings in viewership numbers, then it's a win for the show and the network. His fifteen minutes is about up anyways.....he knows his NFL career ain't gonna happen. Surprised he hasn't tried the CFL or arena football (yet).

I'll pull for the local kid (the Olympic gymnast from Plano....can't recall her name).....but I still won't spend one minute watching this tripe.
Despite the roster, why the fuck would a man watch that shit?
So it took the OP seven minutes to realize he looked like a homophobic bigot after his first post?

I guess that's an improvement for him...
So it took the OP seven minutes to realize he looked like a homophobic bigot after his first post?

I guess that's an improvement for him... Originally Posted by Wakeup
I couldn't agree more. That's exactly what I was thinking.
Despite the roster, why the fuck would a man watch that shit? Originally Posted by the cute papi
Exactly.

I guess that's an improvement for him... Originally Posted by Wakeup
In post function, I decided to hit "paste" on the pic just to show a fancy little graphic.

My next option was to type out what I put in my reply at the bottom of the pic.

I saw how that looked and wanted to edit it and make my statement on top of the pic. I spent time trying to hit the return key to scoot the pic down then re size it, but to no avail, it wouldn't let me bump it down to write on top of it.

So while in the edit function, I just hit replay and typed out what I needed to type out. It took me some time because I had to do a google search "carson gay television" to find the last name of Carson Kessler"

I decided to put it In a reply instead of being underneath a big ass promo picture.

That's how the 7 minutes elapsed.

I also failed to complete my thought.

Hating on Michael Sam isn't being a homophobic bigot. I'm cool with the gays but this football playing f****** is an embarrassment with his actions. An attention whore. Exploiting his man loving, Kissing men on TV. Sissifying the image of the NFL in the process.
Despite the roster, why the fuck would a man watch that shit? Originally Posted by the cute papi
Cause the dance pro pussy is hot.
Cause the dance pro pussy is hot. Originally Posted by Jack Kinghoff
I agree, them ladies are hot
Personally, while I could give a damn who someone fucks, I don't watch TV anymore save live sporting events.

This just reinforces my reasons.
Dumbest thread ever....
It's part of American pop culture to give this show attention here and there. Results used to flood my social media at one point. And yes, there's quite a good amount of skin and sexiness from the women to not totally dismiss this show's existence.
Hating on Michael Sam isn't being a homophobic bigot. I'm cool with the gays... Originally Posted by wreckshop
Uh huh...

...but this football playing f****** is an embarrassment with his actions. An attention whore. Exploiting his man loving, Kissing men on TV. Sissifying the image of the NFL in the process. Originally Posted by wreckshop
Because there was absolutely nothing homophobic or bigoted in that post...

Uh huh...

Put the gas station dick pills down, stop raping Indian gas station attendants, and read what you type before you hit Submit...
Uh huh...

Because there was absolutely nothing homophobic or bigoted in that post...

Uh huh...

Put the gas station dick pills down, stop raping Indian gas station attendants, and read what you type before you hit Submit... Originally Posted by Wakeup
No wakeup.

Just like in a football locker room, if one of the players likes going to the press and stabbing his teammates in the back or throwing them under the bus, that player is a bitch made type of dude.

Sam brought some rainbow colored shit to the NFL, which isn't cool. After being cut, as a player just shut up and train to get back in the league. What does he do? He does an interview and says that there are other gays in the NFL. The man does some real bitch ass shit and given the fact that it's all in the name of being a homosexual, yeah I'm going to sling the f-word around him.

The gay dude on "The Chew", he's cool. I'd pay him to come to my house and host a dinner. Carson Kressler is hilarious to me. I support Jessie Tyler Ferguson he's cool and I love his character on Mondern Family. I'd hire nick berges for advice on interior decorating. There are gay men I'd probably hang with and kick some jokes. I can also share with these same men how I feel Micahel sam is an attention grabbing bitch.