Hillary leads all republicans by at least 10 points in new poll by CNN

Despite the controversy with the private server, Hillary still leads all republicans by a sizeable margin in the latest CNN poll. JD, I thought you said Hillary was trending downward? Where are you getting your information from?

http://www.salon.com/2015/03/18/hill...s_in_new_poll/
  • shanm
  • 03-18-2015, 11:05 PM
Sorry, I don't trust CNN. We need TrendingIdiot for this sort of stuff
Not surprised. I think it was PT Barnum who said, "no one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American people."

We all know she's a liar. We all know she is corrupt. In fact, she is world class in both those areas, and is proud of it. Yet, people still support her. Incredible. The last little beacon of Liberty is growing dim.
Despite the controversy with the private server, Hillary still leads all republicans by a sizeable margin in the latest CNN poll. JD, I thought you said Hillary was trending downward? Where are you getting your information from?

http://www.salon.com/2015/03/18/hill...s_in_new_poll/ Originally Posted by flghtr65
CNN Aka Commie News Network. Yeah believe them. They even went to great lengths to fabricate the Ebola outbreak in Liberia. They can't be trusted. they lie like hell and bring nothing but pre packaged news. The reality is, Hillary Clinton isn't leading shit she hasn't even officially declared that she is even running. She's nothing but old news and bad news at that.

Jim
CNN Aka Commie News Network. Yeah believe them. They even went to great lengths to fabricate the Ebola outbreak in Liberia. They can't be trusted. they lie like hell and bring nothing but pre packaged news. The reality is, Hillary Clinton isn't leading shit she hasn't even officially declared that she is even running. She's nothing but old news and bad news at that.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
She's consistently been ahead of any hypothetical republican challenger by at least double digits in every poll that's been taken for the last few months, before AND after the email scandal.

Check the link, it has favorable/unfavorables going back to 2006, as well as other tasty tidbits.

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2015/im.../poll.2016.pdf

http://www.salon.com/2015/03/18/hill...s_in_new_poll/ Originally Posted by flghtr65
Don't know much about polling do you? You put six, seven, or ten republicans and one democrat to choose from and guess what? All the democrats will vote for the one democrat and everyone else will split their vote between the republicans.

In reality, we are so far out from the election (or even the primaries) that nothing counts yet. Get back to me in January of 2016 when you actually have something to say.
Don't know much about polling do you? You put six, seven, or ten republicans and one democrat to choose from and guess what? All the democrats will vote for the one democrat and everyone else will split their vote between the republicans. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Don't know much about reading comprehension do you?

There were also polls listed of Hillary against potential Denocratic rivals. Duh!

These were individual one on one polls, not Hillary against an entire field of candidates.

Hillary against Scott Walker!
Hillary against Jeb Bush!
Hillary against Rand Paul!

And so on and so forth!

In reality, we are so far out from the election (or even the primaries) that nothing counts yet. Get back to me in January of 2016 when you actually have something to say. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I do agree with JDIdiot on one thing though. It is a long time between now and 2016.
Not surprised. I think it was PT Barnum who said, "no one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American people." Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
She's broke! Just ask her.
LMAO....you almost had me there...almost. Go to that poll and look at page 2. The response for "Never heard of" tells the tale. How many people have never heard of Hillary Clinton? 1% How many people have never heard of Jeb Bush? 14% How many people have never heard of the current front runner Scott Walker? 48% No wonder this biased piece of shit poll has Hillary leading. If I was running a real poll, I would first find out who has heard of who but then I would narrow the list to only those who have heard of a candidate and who are likely to vote. Someone who doesn't know but votes or someone who does know but doesn't vote aren't really reliable. Your ignorant person can change their mind with one news story and throw off your results. The person who doesn't vote...who cares, they don't.

No, it is too far out to have anything more than who have you heard of and this is all this is. By the way, 6% of the people haven't heard of Joe Biden. What does that tell you?

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2015/im.../poll.2016.pdf

I also noticed on page 3 that Hillary's favorability rating has been dropping the last four or five years. That's a trend! I also noticed that Scott Walker's unfavorable rating is half of Hillary's and when people find out who he is... Hail to the Chief President Scott Walker and the dustbin for Hillary.
Jim Webb is favored over Hillary by only 1% of those polled.

Perhaps I should take comfort in knowing that in March of '07, Hillary probably had a sizable lead over Obama.
Not surprised. I think it was PT Barnum who said, "no one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American people."

We all know she's a liar. We all know she is corrupt. In fact, she is world class in both those areas, and is proud of it. Yet, people still support her. Incredible. The last little beacon of Liberty is growing dim. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Could not have said it better.
Jim Webb is favored over Hillary by only 1% of those polled.

Perhaps I should take comfort in knowing that in March of '07, Hillary probably had a sizable lead over Obama. Originally Posted by bigtex
Your recent prediction in the Israeli contest, should give you some hesitation, ..

... but it won't. Your 20-20 hindsight will kick in quickly.

You, an intellectually devoid idiot, calling anyone an "idiot" is laughable at best.
In reality, we are so far out from the election (or even the primaries) that nothing counts yet. Get back to me in January of 2016 when you actually have something to say. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Wasn't Hillary considered the clear favorite among Dems in 2008. Then little known Obama came and stole her thunder. Who's to say it doesn't happen again.
Your recent prediction in the Israeli contest, should give you some hesitation Originally Posted by LexusLover
Didn't you recently say it was not "worth your time" to respond to my posts?

Have you changed your mind?

(At least what little is left of "your mind.")
I don't like undercuntalinkys mom...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lDN5b6ET0I&t