The National Terrorist Threat report has been released for 2015,

guess what's missing? Iran and Hezbollah of course. This White House removed these two names from contention of being international scumbags and terrorists (supporters).

The smart money is saying that the Mad Boy-King would like to get Israel on that list before he leaves.

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/...-report-linked

I'd like an explanation about how or why Iran and Hezbollah got off the list? Maybe this negoiation (shakedown is more like it) had something sweet for Iran, like not being considered a terrorist state anymore. Nice to know that Obama is driving a hard bargain.
Isn't the U.S.A. on the list?
I'd like an explanation about how or why Iran and Hezbollah got off the list? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
"We" don't negotiate with "terrorists"!

Duuuuhhhh?
Well that terror thingy is really way over hyped anyway. Everyone knows that climate change is the real threat. Don't worry about Iran and nukes because the poles will probably reverse themselves and all life will be extinguished soon anyway. It is all the Rights fault too !
Well the Right and Netanyahu of course !
Was your name on the list barleycornball?
Was your name on the list barleycornball? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Footnoted. Stand in for Bush.
If you want the job it's yours lexie.
If you want the job it's yours lexie. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You can play the part of the ayatu-llah... you're perfect... you support the Ozombies and hate Americans!
You can play the part of the ayatu-llah... you're perfect... you support the Ozombies and hate Americans! Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Just keep playing in the sandbox whiffy, and yes the cat shit is eatable. Keep blogging for ISIS.
guess what's missing? Iran and Hezbollah of course. This White House removed these two names from contention of being international scumbags and terrorists (supporters).

The smart money is saying that the Mad Boy-King would like to get Israel on that list before he leaves.

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/...-report-linked

I'd like an explanation about how or why Iran and Hezbollah got off the list? Maybe this negoiation (shakedown is more like it) had something sweet for Iran, like not being considered a terrorist state anymore. Nice to know that Obama is driving a hard bargain. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
CNS news? Really? Founded by Brent Bozell and senior editor is a former lackey for Pat Buchanan. PAT BUCHANAN. Let that sink in for a minute. Anything you post or any position you take, I can usually find an article on some right wing, loon website written within the last week that you have essentially parroted. You went ahead and did my work for me this time. Thanks.
Any comment on the substance of the article, OverCompensation? Or are you joining AssupLiar and BigAssSux in only ridiculing, and never offering substance?
CNS news? Really? Founded by Brent Bozell and senior editor is a former lackey for Pat Buchanan. PAT BUCHANAN. Let that sink in for a minute. Anything you post or any position you take, I can usually find an article on some right wing, loon website written within the last week that you have essentially parroted. You went ahead and did my work for me this time. Thanks. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
undercuntalinsky eats valjar pussy, then she washes it down with some Odummer jizzzz... Thanks.

If you want the job it's yours lexie. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
That wouldn't be a "job" ... that would be an honor. Do you know what that is?
Any comment on the substance of the article, OverCompensation? Or are you joining AssupLiar and BigAssSux in only ridiculing, and never offering substance? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Just about sums what their posts contain. Hot, loud, stinky, obnoxious wind.