OBAMA'S GRAND STRATEGY....FULL DIPLOMATIC RECOGNITION OF IRAN...

We get nothing (or very little in return); Iran gets full diplomatic recognition, sanctions lifted, pathway to nukes, and their status quo restored...........

The US gets shitola - a few phony captive Americans returned; Israel is left to fend for themselves....Obama abandons Israel in the UN......game, set, match.

Mohammad Obama transform American foreign policy....tilting to radical Islam.
Link ?
500 B.C. all over again.
I'm going to need a link. Your track record is awful.
  • DSK
  • 03-20-2015, 09:22 PM
We get nothing (or very little in return); Iran gets full diplomatic recognition, sanctions lifted, pathway to nukes, and their status quo restored...........

The US gets shitola - a few phony captive Americans returned; Israel is left to fend for themselves....Obama abandons Israel in the UN......game, set, match.

Mohammad Obama transform American foreign policy....tilting to radical Islam. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
New world order, my friend. Be practical. How many people live in Iran? How many Arabs in the world? How many Jews? No real point in taking the side of parasitic little country of six million against the world's billion Arabs, is there?
LMAO!!!!!

Whir-LIE-turd strikes again.

DSK tries to throw the dogs off...

It just don't get no bettern this!
Why am I not suprised you and Barrack Hussein are on the same page regarding Iran...after all....

The Iranian regime is responsible for the murder and maiming of thousands of Americans. It is the most active state sponsor of terror on the planet and Iran has even built a cooperative relationship with al Qaeda. Iran continues to fund Hamas and Hezbollah, using these proxies to conduct attacks in Israel and elsewhere in the region and beyond. In 2011, the Treasury Department designated six al Qaeda operatives working under a secret agreement with the Iranian regime. Three months later, Treasury designated Iran’s Ministry of Intelligence and Security for facilitating “the movement of al Qaeda operatives in Iran” and providing “money and weapons to Al Qaeda in Iraq.” The agreement provided al Qaeda senior leadership in Afghanistan and Pakistan with a “core pipeline” of support. In an interview with The Weekly Standard at the time, David Cohen, then a top Treasury official and now the number two at the CIA, said: “There is an agreement between the Iranian government and al Qaeda to allow this network to operate. There’s no dispute in the intelligence community.” These are the hallmarks of a rogue regime, and Iran has shown no willingness to modify its behavior

A rational Iran policy would require that Iran stop its aggression and bring an end to its terrorism before the United States even considers engaging in negotiations on nuclear weapons.

But you, my friend, think the new world order belongs to Obama and anti-American mullahs of Tehran.

New world order, my friend. Be practical. How many people live in Iran? How many Arabs in the world? How many Jews? No real point in taking the side of parasitic little country of six million against the world's billion Arabs, is there? Originally Posted by DSK
  • DSK
  • 03-21-2015, 07:28 AM
Why am I not suprised you and Barrack Hussein are on the same page regarding Iran...after all....

The Iranian regime is responsible for the murder and maiming of thousands of Americans. It is the most active state sponsor of terror on the planet and Iran has even built a cooperative relationship with al Qaeda. Iran continues to fund Hamas and Hezbollah, using these proxies to conduct attacks in Israel and elsewhere in the region and beyond. In 2011, the Treasury Department designated six al Qaeda operatives working under a secret agreement with the Iranian regime. Three months later, Treasury designated Iran’s Ministry of Intelligence and Security for facilitating “the movement of al Qaeda operatives in Iran” and providing “money and weapons to Al Qaeda in Iraq.” The agreement provided al Qaeda senior leadership in Afghanistan and Pakistan with a “core pipeline” of support. In an interview with The Weekly Standard at the time, David Cohen, then a top Treasury official and now the number two at the CIA, said: “There is an agreement between the Iranian government and al Qaeda to allow this network to operate. There’s no dispute in the intelligence community.” These are the hallmarks of a rogue regime, and Iran has shown no willingness to modify its behavior

A rational Iran policy would require that Iran stop its aggression and bring an end to its terrorism before the United States even considers engaging in negotiations on nuclear weapons.

But you, my friend, think the new world order belongs to Obama and anti-American mullahs of Tehran. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
My friend, the only reason they bother us in the least is that we are over there messing in their business. We leave, they go back to killing each other at no cost to us. Now, I wish they wouldn't do that, but it has been proven we cannot stop it. Additionally, our President has stated he does not wish them to have nukes.
That's not apparent to Whor-LIE-turd. He'd rather spin stories, distort facts and lie.

Come on, asshole, quote my position on Iran and how it's identical to the position you've fabricated for POTUS? Fuck! Post a link quoting POTUS that supports your twisted bullshit.

You're a lying sack of shit. period.

And you've gone round the bend. You're pathological!
Is this another MLK is opposed to illegal immigration thread?
  • DSK
  • 03-21-2015, 10:07 AM
Is this another MLK is opposed to illegal immigration thread? Originally Posted by bigtex
MLK did not oppose illegal immigration. You are mistaken if you believe that.
I don't understand why Obama is negotiating with Iran other than he wants to get another country off the Terror List.

Supposedly the Iranian President pledged that his country would never have nuclear weapons.
Also, the Supreme Leader (of Iran not the US) took out a fatwa stating Iran would never have nuclear weapons.

So, what's the point in negotiating? They've pledged not to have nuclear weapons. We know we can't trust them. Everyone knows it, even IRAN!

So sanctions are lifted and they continue on the path to nuclear weapons.

Now it appears giving Palestinians back land from Israel is part of the negotiations. Why? All the Palestinians have to do is recognize Israel's right to exist just like Iran. But they won't do it.

So Obama is executing his "something for nothing" tactic and the Dims on the board bellow that the Republicans somehow are "obstructionist." If Obama was negotiating for the mongers here he would pre-pay providers and NCNS to the sessions.

If only WTF were here to add clarity to the subject!

(BKTSA4E)
If Obama was negotiating for the mongers here... Originally Posted by gnadfly
He is.

He and his band of "merry men" are going to do as they please. Just beat the candidates over the head with what they will do to unscrew the deal, if it needs unscrewing. Elect someone who will unscrew the deal, and let the Israelis take care of the business with our imaging and backing.

We will have to clean up the mess, but it's better to clean up a mess over there than here.
I don't understand why Obama is negotiating with Iran other than he wants to get another country off the Terror List.

Supposedly the Iranian President pledged that his country would never have nuclear weapons.
Also, the Supreme Leader (of Iran not the US) took out a fatwa stating Iran would never have nuclear weapons.

So, what's the point in negotiating? They've pledged not to have nuclear weapons. We know we can't trust them. Everyone knows it, even IRAN!

So sanctions are lifted and they continue on the path to nuclear weapons.

Now it appears giving Palestinians back land from Israel is part of the negotiations. Why? All the Palestinians have to do is recognize Israel's right to exist just like Iran. But they won't do it.

So Obama is executing his "something for nothing" tactic and the Dims on the board bellow that the Republicans somehow are "obstructionist." If Obama was negotiating for the mongers here he would pre-pay providers and NCNS to the sessions.

If only WTF were here to add clarity to the subject!

(BKTSA4E) Originally Posted by gnadfly
You don't understand negotiations... admitting you have a problem is the first step. I'm here to help.
MLK did not oppose illegal immigration. You are mistaken if you believe that. Originally Posted by DSK
you're not fooling anybody...