Thoughts on profile photographs, would love comments.

First let me say, some of the women on here have some quality photo done by a true artist who is clearly talented, and passionate about his/her work. You ALL know these photo's when you see them. For the others, this post applies.

As I check profiles and review, I am finding a consistent pattern; the photo's many of these women offer are clearly photoshoped, airbrushed, and downright horrible. Who do they hire and do they actually pay this person? Being a photographer myself (not this type of work, yet), I can't believe someone so non-artistic is being trusted by these women to make them appear top of their game with this elementary airbrushing and blending of skin. Really? Do they all have perfect skin that's all the same color and looks like a painting? Do they think we don't see through it?. It's to the point where all, (yes I said all) the women I have seen, who pay for this crap, actually look better in person than in their photos. These photos don't capture their personality, their natural beauty, and who they are. The female body is an amazing work of art, in all shapes, tones, and colors, and for every different woman on here, there are plenty of men who desire their specific combination of beauty.

Is it just me, or does anyone else see this pattern and think this Photoshop "improvements" are not worth the money they likely spend and they are better off with some selfies from their iphone. Honestly, I prefer natural untouched photo's that really tell me who she is, rather than who some lackluster photographer thinks you want her to be. Especially when a women turns out to be very different and much prettier in person. I'm sure some photographers are going to come looking for me, but all I have to say is "do better work"

The worst thing I read in these review is "she was much different in her photos'
Yeah, it's just you. Personally, I just like beating off to their photos, photoshopped or not
  • Seedy
  • 03-21-2015, 10:44 AM
Yeah, it's just you. Personally, I just like beating off to their photos, photoshopped or not Originally Posted by jayc987
LMFAO!!!
I agree some of the pics the ladies use suck. And sometimes professional photos are misleading. I prefer a happy medium - a set of well-lit "natural-looking" pics (meaning when you see her in person you're not surprised, unpleasantly).
I think the female form is one of the most beautiful things on earth, in all its shapes and sizes. I prefer a more natural look and request the ladies wear minimal makeup during our time to accent her natural beauty. Surprises are rarely a good thing in the hobby, having your date show up not looking like her pictures is setting things off on a bad note. Granted men are visual creatures, and it's the physical attributes that first catch our eye. But BCD, looks only go so far. After the lights go low and things are getting heated, it's the activities that happen that matter.
I think what we're looking for more than physical beauty is good service. Truth and honesty in the showcases is a good start to great service. We're all adults here, let's get together and play nice without all the drama.
Here is a great eccie houston showcase photo where roles were reversed.

Look closely.

I guess that was her photographer.

Look closely.

. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Oh GS lol I needed a chuckle right now, thanks
Oh GS ..... Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
I think the female form is one of the most beautiful things on earth, in all its shapes and sizes. I prefer a more natural look and request the ladies wear minimal makeup during our time to accent her natural beauty. Surprises are rarely a good thing in the hobby, having your date show up not looking like her pictures is setting things off on a bad note. Granted men are visual creatures, and it's the physical attributes that first catch our eye. But BCD, looks only go so far. After the lights go low and things are getting heated, it's the activities that happen that matter.
I think what we're looking for more than physical beauty is good service. Truth and honesty in the showcases is a good start to great service. We're all adults here, let's get together and play nice without all the drama. Originally Posted by H.Hardhat

Speaking of drama, you sure like to post a lot. Try living for a change?

I probably ought to get some professional shots, and I have a friend who is a photographer and willing to do them for free. It would be an interesting change, perhaps present me in a new light. (Probably low and blurred to hide the wrinkles.) However, I kind of like my amateur pics as they show the real me. I prefer to just hand a camera to a visiting gent and see what is captured. Some photos have pleasantly surprised me.

Look closely.

. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
I heard she ate him...and not in the good way.
  • bbkid
  • 03-31-2015, 07:18 AM
I heard she ate him...and not in the good way. Originally Posted by notanewbie
Damn! This one even got NaN out of the woodwork!