Chloe, Weedsport, WTF

Chloe
only answer if you want or can
as it taint any of my business

But what the hell can be going on in Weedsport this early in the spring.
I could see you going to see Phish at Watkins Glen, NY, but that taint till August.

Weedsport, at the start of mud season rather than latter in the spring.
Whats up if you willing and can say

dang hope it does not sound like to much fun, to late to ask for a few days off

thanks
osd

PS: congratulations on your new review, its been a long time
I was thinking there must be one big fish client that brought her there and she has some extra time. She certainly isn't there for the night life -- unless she is into cows and alpacas.
Hey if I was home, well anyway, weedsport is closet than cuse, might have gone to see her. Don't get to many girls that close to auburn, have to travel, so I for one would not be complaining, but alas....
  • Chloe
  • 03-21-2015, 07:10 PM
Weedsport is halfway between Rochester and Syracuse and a closer drive from the off towns in between. No big fish client lol. I have a beautiful private in call to utilize not a hotel. Yes there is not much to do there so you boys better come occupy my time
Weedsport is halfway between Rochester and Syracuse and a closer drive from the off towns in between. No big fish client lol. I have a beautiful private in call to utilize not a hotel. Yes there is not much to do there so you boys better come occupy my time Originally Posted by Chloe
Makes sense if you get guys to make that relatively easy drive. Weedsport is easy on and off the thruway and only around 30-45 minute drive from two major cities (and 10 minutes from Auburn). Hope that local works out for you.
  • Chloe
  • 03-21-2015, 07:24 PM
Thanks guys.... I am making an effort to visit some off towns and get back to traveling to Syracuse an Buffalo more often. I've got the travel bug I am thinking Ithaca next.......an Albany trip.....Binghamton maybe.....
Weedsport is halfway between Rochester and Syracuse and a closer drive from the off towns in between. No big fish client lol. I have a beautiful private in call to utilize not a hotel. Yes there is not much to do there so you boys better come occupy my time Originally Posted by Chloe

Sounds good, agree with TM as well, is a nice in between for cuse and roc, guess we will see what happens, wish you luck
mmmmm ok
have a good time
hope the threAD helps

dang the speedway taint even open yet

latter in the year maybe one could pull of mixing wine tours and ...

anyways hope it works out for ya.
Have heard great things about this particular destination over the years...aside from the wonderful company, the venue itself might be worth the drive...lol!
  • Chloe
  • 03-21-2015, 11:23 PM
Did I mention the stripper pole in my ad?
I sure hope someone wants to come take a dip with me
tromping through the woods?
So I posted this really thinking WTF something going on way to early in the spring in Weedsport.
I leave going to do some freebie work for a gal I do not even know just for the fun of it missing my OSD's odd jobs for...

anyways as I log back on latter it hits me like a brick, fuck dang it this could go very bad remembering something. Fuck to late to delete thread
After reading my way back to Upset NY I see other posts. ahhhh fuck was hoping it would just die as I read my way back to Upset NY
so I look, ok it sat here as a log for a few hours. took a few curves.
Then Chloe made a good ThreAD of it safely. Good for her.

then then then
tromping through the woods? Originally Posted by JONBALLS
now that is funny as hell

Well you never can tell where a thread will go
Sounds like it could make for a nice adventure. Could this a make a nice day trip? Are you there often Chloe?
http://www.mapquest.com/us/ny/weedsport

Seems that Weedsport is a lot closer to Syracuse than to Rochester, but looks like it is very accessible from the thruway.
Thanks guys.... I am making an effort to visit some off towns and get back to traveling to Syracuse an Buffalo more often. I've got the travel bug I am thinking Ithaca next.......an Albany trip.....Binghamton maybe..... Originally Posted by Chloe

Please contact me if that trip to Albany becomes reality. I would love to see you again. Thanks