Cruz to Run

• DSK
  • 03-22-2015, 08:43 PM
The way I see it, this should neutralize the Democrats advantage with Hispanics and immigrants, since Cruz is both. He is too conservative for me, but I like his style otherwise. If he picks an ultraconservative African-American for a VP choice, who knows what will happen?
Myself, I'm still backing Hillary, in spite of her negatives.
Cruz has no chance- actually if you were to ask Hispanics most of them don't even support his issues- he wouldn't get the hispanic vote and even if he did get an African-American VP he would still fare poorly- as you mentioned his views are just way too conservative for most Americans.
  • DSK
  • 03-22-2015, 08:59 PM
Cruz has no chance- actually if you were to ask Hispanics most of them don't even support his issues- he wouldn't get the hispanic vote and even if he did get an African-American VP he would still fare poorly- as you mentioned his views are just way too conservative for most Americans. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
No chance to be the President, or to get the Republican nomination?
The way I see it, this should neutralize the Democrats advantage with Hispanics and immigrants, since Cruz is both. He is too conservative for me, but I like his style otherwise. If he picks an ultraconservative African-American for a VP choice, who knows what will happen?
Myself, I'm still backing Hillary, in spite of her negatives. Originally Posted by DSK
I don't think he really negates any built-in advantage the democrats might have with Latinos. He's another fear-mongering republican who would have us live under the rules of the bible if he had his way.
  • DSK
  • 03-22-2015, 09:08 PM
I don't think he really negates any built-in advantage the democrats might have with Latinos. He's another fear-mongering republican who would have us live under the rules of the bible if he had his way. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
How does he get around the niggling little fact that he is a Canadian?
How does he get around the niggling little fact that he is a Canadian? Originally Posted by DSK
As I understand it, as long as one parent is an american citizen, you can be born abroad and still be considered a naturalized citizen.
From this point on we can dispense with the Canadian bullshit. The legal experts have already weighed in and he is an American citizen according to the law. Anyone who brings it up now is possibly braindead and certainly a moron of epic proportions.

Actually Cruz and most of black America are aligned philosophically in what they believe. But the AA community does not vote the way they think. Besides the Hispanic community, there is the immigrant community in general (that means former Canadians), and there is the Harvard angle. One perennial weapon for democrats has been to demean the intelligence of ALL GOP candidates. Hard to do when the GOP candidate has a higher gpa (and can prove it) than the current office holder and is a graduate of the great and powerful Harvard. He even has more experience as a senator than the Mad Boy-King when he officially throws his hat into the ring. Plus, as a senator, Cruz has done something more than vote "present".

Back to the OP, why would you support Hillary even after you say that you like Cruz's style. Really, I'm asking, what qualifies Hillary to be the president (forgot about comparing her to someone else, this is solely about her).
From this point on we can dispense with the Canadian bullshit. The legal experts have already weighed in and he is an American citizen according to the law. Anyone who brings it up now is possibly braindead and certainly a moron of epic proportions.

Actually Cruz and most of black America are aligned philosophically in what they believe. But the AA community does not vote the way they think. Besides the Hispanic community, there is the immigrant community in general (that means former Canadians), and there is the Harvard angle. One perennial weapon for democrats has been to demean the intelligence of ALL GOP candidates. Hard to do when the GOP candidate has a higher gpa (and can prove it) than the current office holder and is a graduate of the great and powerful Harvard. He even has more experience as a senator than the Mad Boy-King when he officially throws his hat into the ring. Plus, as a senator, Cruz has done something more than vote "present".

Back to the OP, why would you support Hillary even after you say that you like Cruz's style. Really, I'm asking, what qualifies Hillary to be the president (forgot about comparing her to someone else, this is solely about her). Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You know Obama isn't running again, right? What qualifies her? She's been a lawyer, a senator and secretary of state. Many before her have been president with less on their resume than that. As for Cruz, he'll collapse on himself like a supernova and that will be the end of that. You say that black america and Cruz are aligned philosophically, but if you continue to vote against a presupposed philosophical position, at what point does the position you actually vote for become your new philosophical position?
Cruz is a petty, pandering, sniveling little douchebag who doesn't love this country long time!

He's such a poosy that his organs are actually made out of pussy.

Too swishy for Bubba.
  • shanm
  • 03-22-2015, 11:36 PM
From this point on we can dispense with the Canadian bullshit. The legal experts have already weighed in and he is an American citizen according to the law. Anyone who brings it up now is possibly braindead and certainly a moron of epic proportions. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
My Lord. the balls on this idiot
You know Obama isn't running again, right? What qualifies her? She's been a lawyer, a senator and secretary of state. Many before her have been president with less on their resume than that. As for Cruz, he'll collapse on himself like a supernova and that will be the end of that. You say that black america and Cruz are aligned philosophically, but if you continue to vote against a presupposed philosophical position, at what point does the position you actually vote for become your new philosophical position? Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
What about the lies and corruption? And the lack of any meaningful accomplishments in the positions she's held?
Okay, we knew that Uber Cunt had trouble understanding English...I'll try again. What are Hillary's accomplishments, ACCOMPLISHMENTS, for being president. Anyone can hold a position. Any one could be a quarterback of a NFL team but were they successful? Anyone can be appointed to be a general but were they successful. Hillary has attempted a few things in her life; the healthcare task force which turned out to be a massive debacle that cost the democrats both houses for the first time in 40 years. Senator where she sponsored no meaningful legislation and she voted FOR the Gulf War (which all democrats said was a major mistake). As Secretary of State she fucked up the whole Russian "reset" campaign, stood by during the Arab Spring in Iran, watched as Iran got closer to a nuclear weapon, first said Assad was our friend before betraying him and calling him an enemy (which she failed to remove from office), and she lost four Americans at Benghazi and then pushed the lie that it was NOT a terrorist attack and it was caused by a video.

So what has she done that turned out to be positive?
His candidacy helps Hillarious.

She will be off the front scandal page shortly. Cruz will be the target.

The liberals take Hispanics for granted, so they can trash Cruz all they want.
  • DSK
  • 03-23-2015, 07:24 AM
What about the lies and corruption? And the lack of any meaningful accomplishments in the positions she's held? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
All politicians are liars. We get two for the price of one with Hillary. Ole Bill will learn her how to do it right.
Myself, I'm still backing Hillary, in spite of her negatives. Originally Posted by DSK
If anything, Cruz will motivate those groups. To vote Democrat.