This so called President is nothing but a terrorist at best

but everything he is doing is pointing more and more to the Trojan Horse.

https://www.yahoo.com/politics/distr...614834751.html

Please tell me why this _P _O _S would even want to deal with the number one state sponsor of Islamic terrorism in the world...As they cheer, "Death to America" as they are doing military bombing training on a US Aircraft carrier.
This regime has taken Iran and Hezbollah off the terrorist list..The Islamic Republic of Iran is an ongoing threat to US national interests because of its support to the Assad regime in Syria, promoting of anti-Israeli policies, development of advanced military capabilities, and pursuit of its nuclear program.

Ever wonder what the Terrorist in Chief's legacy will be? I've got a few thoughts, curious though, as to what the folks of Eccie's thoughts might be.
Hmmmm. Maybe we should have done a better job picking their leaders for them back when we were doing that. Oh well. The flaw in your argument is that you presume we are held to a different standard. American exceptionalism I think the right likes to call it. American arrogance is what the rest of the world calls it. And they're sick of it. Why would he negotiate with them? What other choice do we have? Let's get mired in another war in a part of the world that we have yet to understand, but we keep trying.
SLUNT ALERT! SLUNT ALERT!

Your vitriol, racism and xenophobia is sooooo sexy!

You may very well be the first OFFICIAL female member of the Idiot Klan, err, KLAN! You dare criticize ANYBODY for name-calling? Terrorist? You're a common liar, frustrated with your pathetic little life. The fact that you have a NBA, er, president that you can target just makes it easier.

Carry on, sweet lady! But don't swallow the water.

but everything he is doing is pointing more and more to the Trojan Horse.

https://www.yahoo.com/politics/distr...614834751.html

Please tell me why this _P _O _S would even want to deal with the number one state sponsor of Islamic terrorism in the world...As they cheer, "Death to America" as they are doing military bombing training on a US Aircraft carrier.
This regime has taken Iran and Hezbollah off the terrorist list..The Islamic Republic of Iran is an ongoing threat to US national interests because of its support to the Assad regime in Syria, promoting of anti-Israeli policies, development of advanced military capabilities, and pursuit of its nuclear program.

Ever wonder what the Terrorist in Chief's legacy will be? I've got a few thoughts, curious though, as to what the folks of Eccie's thoughts might be. Originally Posted by Cherie
Being president of the USA requires you to deal with people that are not friends to us. Sometime negations are in order for the good of the country. In the past other presidents have had to deal with some countries that were not friendly to us. However it will not compute with you.
Being president of the USA requires you to deal with people that are not friends to us. Sometime negations are in order for the good of the country. In the past other presidents have had to deal with some countries that were not friendly to us. However it will not compute with you. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Speaking of not friends ... SLUNT ALERT! SLUNT ALERT!
Speaking of not friends ... SLUNT ALERT! SLUNT ALERT! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Republicans prefer to stick their fingers in their ears and go 'blah, blah, blah, I can't hear you'.
  • shanm
  • 03-26-2015, 10:52 AM
I looked at your showcase. I wouldn't touch you with a 10 foot broomstick.
  • DSK
  • 03-26-2015, 10:57 AM
Hmmmm. Maybe we should have done a better job picking their leaders for them back when we were doing that. Oh well. The flaw in your argument is that you presume we are held to a different standard. American exceptionalism I think the right likes to call it. American arrogance is what the rest of the world calls it. And they're sick of it. Why would he negotiate with them? What other choice do we have? Let's get mired in another war in a part of the world that we have yet to understand, but we keep trying. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
You made a nice response, and I agree with it.
  • DSK
  • 03-26-2015, 10:58 AM
SLUNT ALERT! SLUNT ALERT!

Your vitriol, racism and xenophobia is sooooo sexy!

You may very well be the first OFFICIAL female member of the Idiot Klan, err, KLAN! You dare criticize ANYBODY for name-calling? Terrorist? You're a common liar, frustrated with your pathetic little life. The fact that you have a NBA, er, president that you can target just makes it easier.

Carry on, sweet lady! But don't swallow the water.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
This is a hateful and unnecessary post. She is not calling you any names, and is stating her opinion, which she has the right to do.
You should be ashamed of yourself.
  • shanm
  • 03-26-2015, 11:03 AM
This is a hateful and unnecessary post. She is not calling you any names, and is stating her opinion, which she has the right to do.
You should be ashamed of yourself. Originally Posted by DSK
She is calling the POTUS a terrorist. As a true American, I have the right to take a shit on her face if I want to.
You should be ashamed of yourself. Originally Posted by DSK
She did call the president a terrorist. Without any proof, I might add.
Teddy Roosevelt said it was patriotic to question the actions of the President of the United States....and do did Hillary Clinton....once.

FuckZup is anti-American but we all knew that.

Negoiate is one thing, selling out is another.
  • shanm
  • 03-26-2015, 01:15 PM
Teddy Roosevelt said it was patriotic to question the actions of the President of the United States....and do did Hillary Clinton....once.

FuckZup is anti-American but we all knew that.

Negoiate is one thing, selling out is another. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

Do you ever speak english? Or should I put this in LLIdiots "translator"
  • DSK
  • 03-26-2015, 01:36 PM
She is calling the POTUS a terrorist. As a true American, I have the right to take a shit on her face if I want to. Originally Posted by shanm
No you don't. She has not broken any laws and is exercising her free speech rights, although without proof he is a terrorist, as UC stated.

I am a true American, also. I do not believe in calling the President a terrorist without proof, but I defend her right to say it. He has been a good President and doesn't deserve that treatment, but as America continues to tear itself apart, I expect more of the same.
Hmmmm. Maybe we should have done a better job picking their leaders for them back when we were doing that. Oh well. The flaw in your argument is that you presume we are held to a different standard. American exceptionalism I think the right likes to call it. American arrogance is what the rest of the world calls it. And they're sick of it. Why would he negotiate with them? What other choice do we have? Let's get mired in another war in a part of the world that we have yet to understand, but we keep trying. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
No UC, they can pick whatever leaders they wish, except I don't think that their leaders are "picked" in the most democratic of ways. They are a totalitarian regime, kinda of like what the USA will be like if "this man" has his way here. And yes, we have been held to a different standard in eras past, (many brave men and women died to keep our freedoms) we have been about democracy, capitalism, freedom of speech, freedom to assemble, freedom of religion, freedom of the press. But, right before our very eyes, the onion of those freedoms are being peeled away and we to will be like those people that want and die to come to this exceptional country.